my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates

Discus and support my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my microsoft flight simulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates ef3d680e-97c1-4ce3-a3fc-c4956caa1709 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LawrenceLunny, Aug 12, 2022.

1. my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates

my microsoft flight simulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates

:)

LawrenceLunny, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

LawrenceLunny, To start the process, I need to know what your platform would be, please.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

update flightsimulator fs 2020

Jan, try to reinstall the game. I believe it will install the current version. :)
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jan, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Did not quite get your question, mate.

Can you explain a little bit better, please?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Once you download the launcher +/- 1GB, you start the game. It will search for updates and install them

Assuming you’re on PC. Xbox has both internal game updates, as well as traditional updates.
  6. JanDekker2 Win User

Once you download the launcher , on my screen there is a red button for an mandatory to do an updat in the micrtosoft store. So i do as told but i can't find the fs 2020 update in the store. So i am blocked from my game. what should i do. greatings Jan Dekker
Thema:

1. my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates - Similar Threads - microsoft flightsimulator 2020

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  5. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  6. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  8. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  9. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  10. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....