My Microsoft flight sim is suck on needs and update.

Discus and support My Microsoft flight sim is suck on needs and update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just changed my hard drive for my computer and went to reinstall it and it lets me download the 1.9gb but when it opens the app it just says “your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tman gamez, Jan 12, 2023.

1. tman gamez
    tman gamez Guest

I just changed my hard drive for my computer and went to reinstall it and it lets me download the 1.9gb but when it opens the app it just says “your game needs an update” (im on gamepass) I’ve checked for updates on the xbox app and my computer, ive reset the xbox app via settings ive done everything.

:)

tman gamez, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Richard Fazio Win User

I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me there is a mandatory update. The store says I'm up to date?? What do I do??

What fixed it was installing Xbox on the PC. Not Xbox game bar but just plain Xbox. It is like the Microsoft Store but for games mostly. It recognized that I needed to update Microsoft Flight Sim but would not do it. I clicked on the update for Microsoft Flight Sim and nothing would happen. But then I went back to Microsoft Store and it recognized I needed to update MSFS and did it. Problem solved.
  3. Roel Wouters1 Win User

Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

Yeah i know, i was wondering why i do need to update flight sim on cloud when i want to have the updates. The game still updates "something/somewhere (in the cloud seems strange to me). Flight sim is the only game i have this weird thing with cloud gaming. All the other games always latest version, and there is never a question to update something, but its always the same with flight sim.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Flight Simulator windows 10 ... can I play it without xbox?

you don't need an xbox console but you require an xbox account which you already have by having a microsoft account. you can then get the latest flight sim 2020 if your pc is of good spec.

the older flight sim is playable with tweaks and plenty of flight sim forums will be the best place to get that game working again.
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

MICROSOFT FLIGHT is a flight sim. And you fly planes in that game.
  6. Ludvig Johnsen Win User

Error Code 0x87e00031

having the same with Microsoft flight sim when I try to update it.

Please say here if anyone find the solution.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft flight sim is suck on needs and update. - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight sim

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  4. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  5. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading: I purchased MSFS in 2020 at release (discs) Loaded it onto my machine, had no problems with it. Then my computer died. It was replaced with a full spec gaming machine. Tried to reload MSFS,...
  7. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  8. Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing: Everytime I launch the game it crashes down after a small amount of time, and no error code is given. The system requriements are alright. I tried repairing it and I did what I found on the...
  9. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  10. What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space

in XBoX on Windows
    What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...