my microsoft app is blocked on my computer how do i fix this?

Discus and support my microsoft app is blocked on my computer how do i fix this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my microsoft app is blocked on my computer how do i fix this? 79bef852-d8e6-4059-a44f-bbbb03bc8ed4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carlos Zuniga1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. my microsoft app is blocked on my computer how do i fix this?

:)

Carlos Zuniga1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

What error message are you getting when you try to access the app?

Try the following troubleshooting steps on this link regarding your Microsoft app.

https://www.makeuseof.com/unblock-microsoft-sto...

(The link is in English)

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Peyote_Cowboy Win User

How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

I also can't log in on the microsoft store. I created a different account on my computer with admin privleges and a local login. It was able to log in on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. So how do I fix my main account to allow me to log in on
    that?
  4. RHR cats Win User

xbox app on pc issue

I found out the issue there was a key in my windows directory that was blocking me from using the app all I had to do was delete it and restart my computer.
  5. BarneytheWhale Win User

Random Server Connectivity

Yes I am getting the error message saying that my network is blocked and I have already tried all of the steps suggested by the link that accompanies the message. I have port forwarded before on my computer but am not sure how I would do so for an app
  6. PeggyRogers96 Win User

Xbox controller suddenly not working with some games on PC

1. I don't understand how formatting a flash drive will fix an issue on my computer. The page references a fix for the xBox; I'm not playing on the xBox.

2. I reset the Microsoft Store app and every xBox app on my computer. It did not fix the issue.

3. I don't have anything called Windows PowerShell (Admin). I attempted the command in Windows PowerShell and received an access denied error.

4. Playing offline is useless to me as I play both Fortnite and Minecraft with friends.
Thema:

1. my microsoft app is blocked on my computer how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - microsoft app blocked

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  4. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Photos App not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Photos App not working: Recently tried to use this again. Doesn't show any pictures. Please fix this. submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  10. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8