My Microsoft and Xbox account recently got hacked

Discus and support My Microsoft and Xbox account recently got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So after seeing my account was hacked I went to Microsoft an d I was on a call for 35 minutes and I filled in the form that was necessary. I was told... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by humna hussein, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My Microsoft and Xbox account recently got hacked

So after seeing my account was hacked I went to Microsoft an d I was on a call for 35 minutes and I filled in the form that was necessary. I was told that they will email me back an update on my Xbox account. 1 day later they tell me due to suspicious activity on the account I won’t be able to get my account back and they won’t reinstate it. I would love some help here is support service number 7014815559 please I would love some help I spent so much time and money on the account.

:)

humna hussein, Mar 28, 2023
  2. humna hussein Win User

Yes I know they did that so the hacker won’t get into the account but is there anyway for me to get my account back?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Humma, if you've been in contact with Xbox support and they've told you that they won't be able to restore your account it's because unfortunately it won't be possible, in cases like them they block the account so that the person who hacked it doesn't have access.

As for the phone number for support, the contact route is the same as you used before.
  4. maxen Win User

Recently my account got hacked

Try this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

It says 360 only, but it may lock him out of the One.

Just to confirm: did you change your password? Last time I tried this, that on its own was enough to force a One to ask for the new password the next time I signed in. That should be enough to regain access yourself, at which point you may be able to change
    your Home Xbox to your own.

Now, if it is not, you should contact Phone Support and get them to look into this:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you can verify to them account ownership and such they may be able to grant you permission to change Home Xbox, otherwise you will need to wait three months during which time you will need to always be connected to Live in order to play downloaded games.
  5. Elias Jurju Win User

Why Can I not Contact MS/Xbox Support?

So is there anyway to contact MICROSOFT support, my minecraft account got hacked and I've just written a support ticket to mojang, but since the account is a microsoft account (not xbox), I doubt they will be able to help me.

Anyone got a solution?
  6. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft account got hacked

Thanks for checking. I hate to be a bearer of bad news here but I am afraid that we cannot do much about it anymore if we don't know the current email address of your hacked account.

You may try to contact Microsoft/Xbox support if they could help you finding the account using your gamertag but it's not guaranteed that they can help due to our account safety and security.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. My Microsoft and Xbox account recently got hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account recently

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  9. Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...: My kid bought the Java edition and had forgotten his password to his Microsoft account. After attempting to access too many times the account was frozen. Multiple attempts to recover the account...
  10. Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4): Hello folks, I'm having a very strange issue after the recent update where my microsoft crossplay account information keeps getting disconnected as with the recent patch. After every time that I...