My microsoft account won't let me play multiplayer

Discus and support My microsoft account won't let me play multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried searching for the family settings but it doesn't show that i'm in any family group, so If anyone knows how please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xhloe, Mar 10, 2022.

1. xhloe
    xhloe Guest

I tried searching for the family settings but it doesn't show that i'm in any family group, so If anyone knows how please help!

:)

xhloe, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on the Xbox console?

Also, if you can let me know the exact error that you're getting that would be great so I can help and guide you with the necessary steps to perform.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer

Hi Goofy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  4. Siet-D12EF4DC-E37E-4 Win User

Xbox Live not working on Xbox One.

I'm also having the same issue. My subscription renews in April and it won't let me play anything multiplayer.
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

It won't let me in my account

hey there :)

Is giving you any code of error??

If yes could you please post it here... so we can see how to help you ;)

Bye
  6. Janet_C Win User

Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.

Hello!

I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

Then perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to complete.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC, start the game and check if it is possible to access multiplayer.

If it does not work, please identify if the same thing happens with both versions of the game.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account won't let me play multiplayer - Similar Threads - microsoft account won't

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  5. My Microsoft account won't work on my PlayStation account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account won't work on my PlayStation account.: So I've been having this issue for 2 years at this point and I'm looking for a way to fix it. 2 years ago I signed out of my Microsoft account on my Minecraft (My PS4) and then tried signing back...
  6. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  7. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.: My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any...
  8. Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft: It says I already have a linked account, but I never linked it and I also don't have access to cross play. 14996001-3554-4673-802b-a7ff1a256f82
  9. Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account: Hello, is it normal that microsoft support stopped e-mailing me for the recover of my account. The last e-mail was: "We suspended your hacked account" and then finish, without getting my account...
  10. Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account?: I've been trying to create a new Microsoft account with my new email for days now however I never get the email for the verification code. I made ANOTHER email and tried and it sends to the second...