My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.

Discus and support My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David_neblbni, Jan 9, 2023.

1. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.

I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? I hope this is enough proof for you to believe me. My username is Neblbni MC. I still have the previous password. please contact me here or on my email asap *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

The guy who steal my account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

When I open my microsoft store I see his other email.

My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs. [​IMG]

:)

David_neblbni, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Carma Jones (Student Win User

can you please let me know if you manged to get it back, im in the same situation?
  3. Jhon Danny V Win User

Hola buenas noches mi cuenta también fue hackeada de la misma manera que la tuya a mi me cambiaron los correos menos mis datos es por eso que pude volver a entrar de hecho escribo de la cuenta que me hackearon tengo una pregunta si ya pudiste solucionar me refiero a si ya pudo cambiar los correos, a mi me cambiaron mi correo alternativo y no me deja hacer ningún cambio
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello David_neblbni, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs

Hi Neil! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account being compromised.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. I understand that you have already contacted Support before however, they are the last resort to have your compromised account escalated on their end.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Yoitsfloyd Win User

In a situation where your 2fa was bypassed you were phished hope you get your acc be careful!.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs. - Similar Threads - microsoft account was

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  10. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...