My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .

Discus and support My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ljunge PC, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Ljunge PC
    Ljunge PC Guest

My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .

I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? i still have my old email too though, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but cant login to my microsoft account. i hope this is enough proof for you to believe me. My username is Ljunge. I still have the previous password. please contact me here or on my email asap

:)

Ljunge PC, Sep 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LJUNGE

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. Ljunge PC Win User

yes i have tried that guide its not working
  4. SkyRimLegend21 Win User

You might wanna call customer service for this
  5. Carma Jones (Student Win User

My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.

can you please let me know if you manged to get it back, im in the same situation?
  6. Jhon Danny V Win User

My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.

Hola buenas noches mi cuenta también fue hackeada de la misma manera que la tuya a mi me cambiaron los correos menos mis datos es por eso que pude volver a entrar de hecho escribo de la cuenta que me hackearon tengo una pregunta si ya pudiste solucionar me refiero a si ya pudo cambiar los correos, a mi me cambiaron mi correo alternativo y no me deja hacer ningún cambio
Thema:

1. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs . - Similar Threads - microsoft account was

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  9. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  10. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...