My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof?

Discus and support My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I was unable to log into my Minecraft account, I found out because my Microsoft account was not working. It gave me an error message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Carreon, Mar 21, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof?

Recently I was unable to log into my Minecraft account, I found out because my Microsoft account was not working. It gave me an error message saying that my account did not exist. I have tried contacting Microsoft and Minecraft support many times, but is still unsure whether I can get my account back or not. Can someone tell me if I can still get my account with this proof of transaction purchase?

My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof? [​IMG]

:)

Ethan Carreon, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Haxrael Win User

okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i coulnt respond in 72 hours, long story short, my minecraft account got hacked and i want it back..

actually, my microsoft account is still there, but when i opened my minecraft launcher it said get minecraft which is very odd, then i found out that my minecraft was suddenly gone from my account, i have proof that i bought it, can i get it back by some verifications or something. I still have my microsoft account but that account dosent have minecraft...
  3. Georges C. Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ethan, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  5. Ken Chiu Win User

How can I transfer my XBoxLive Gold member, and game scores along with Gamertag to another Microsoft Account?

@ngocphi, It is my Microsoft Account that get hacked (@outlook.com), which is used as my XBoxLive access, can they still help?

I certainly agree on the change account password often practice, but I wasn't aware of the proof until my account got hacked. I didn't use that account as my usual communication tool, so it's not broadcasted everywhere, and I don't use the same password
    everywhere. Just answering your questions.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

My Minecraft account was hacked

ok so like my migrated minecraft account was [mod removed] hacked again YES again. I EXPECT YOU TO DO SOMETHING MICROSOFT like make ur security better or sth idk? ok so like last year i bought a minecraft account for like the price which is quite high in malaysia ig? then it got hacked YES it got hacked. i bought another one that lasted till like last week when it for [mod removed] HACKED AGAIN DUDE LIKE WHAT THE [mod removed]!? its like some random fricking singaporean that hacked it since instagram can track those stuff (very useful u add it to microsoft bro) and now i need to delete my ENTIRE ACCOUNT or my pc could be in [mod removed] danger. ok if u need more proof i got proof bro i got it

[mod removed] ok so like as u can c this is my account shadowstrength (used to be alvintzl0l) and it was perfectly normal until last sunday 3/4/2022 ok and it was hacked and i couldnt login and when i login to it it says like[mod removed] ooh ur account dusent exist
    oh and this

[mod removed]

this is from my microsoft and TRACK DOWN THAT EMAIL MICROSOFT DUDES AND ARREST HIM, AND GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK K? U BETTER DO BRO IM NOT QUITTING MINECRAFT THAT [mod removed] HOMIE DOESNT DESERVE THAT ACCOUNT I BOUGHT IT FAIR AND SQUARE.

oh and if u still dont believe me hurh? ok i have MORE proof if u need it
    [Mod removed] a intro for a video i was about to upload for my channel that literally hasnt been [mod removed] created yet

okay and this video that i unlisted frm my channel cuz its kinda cringe tbh

[Mod removed]

[Mod removed] and image of my lunar client NOW U DEFENITELY KNOW ITS MY ACCOUNT

[mod removed]

so u better give me the account back. email it to the email im reporting this on. give me the account password and email and lock that pc that hacked my account if you can. tysm if u get it microsoft dudes. u better do.
    When you say you "bought a minecraft account" do you mean 1. you bought an account that already had minecraft on it or 2. that you yourself created an account and then purchased minecraft on that account?

If its the first one then buying/selling accounts is actually against the rules and is a bannable offense. If its the first one then the person you bought the accounts from could be just taking them back since they would have the info to prove the accounts belonged to them and as such could very easily take them back.

That being said Microsoft has plenty good enough security and has many options for keeping your account secured such as 2 step verification. You just have to use said options.

All in all this is just a public forum made up of gamers just like you.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  10. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...