My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.

Discus and support My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my Transaction ID, I have asked minceraft support and microsoft support 3 times, and it hasn't helped. Does anyone have any suggestions? They... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benjamin Begeshev, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.

I have my Transaction ID, I have asked minceraft support and microsoft support 3 times, and it hasn't helped. Does anyone have any suggestions? They have since suspended my new Microsoft account for absolutely no reason, so I have nothing to do but have a little bit of hope for my minecraft account. This situation is now above bizarre. I have more than enough proof to recover both accounts, but I'm looking mainly for my minecraft account. I am going to lose my mind if another automated bot tells me "This seems like an issue regarding Microsoft" because when I asked microsoft, they lead me straight back to Minecraft support, which has been nothing but helpless.

:)

Benjamin Begeshev, Nov 24, 2022
  2. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.

I'm sorry. Really this issue of account recovery is extremely complicated
  4. Benjamin Begeshev Win User

I've tried that and microsoft support 3 times, but it hasn't worked. I'm trying once more with minecraft support and seeing if they can do anything.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

benjamin, sorry about that, mate.

Since you are trying to recover your mojang account, really the only way would be through mopjang support.

Who has access to your account.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

I appreciate the response.

I understand that the hacking incident happened pre-migration era however I'm afraid you will need to know the Microsoft account that was hacked and associated with your Minecraft account in order to recover your Minecraft.

Once you know the Microsoft email account, try to contact Microsoft Xbox Support again to request for an escalation to recover your account from the hacker.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  6. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  9. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....