My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed, how to recover my...

Discus and support My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed, how to recover my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed Whenever I try to login in my account is says that account doesn't exist, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andraz Mocilnikar, Mar 5, 2023.

1. My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed, how to recover my...

Hi

My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed

Whenever I try to login in my account is says that account doesn't exist, but I had minecraft on that acc for years.

But when I go to minecraft and click login is says that code was sent to gmail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

That is hacker gmail that changed my original gmail. And I have that microsoft gmail logined to my computer as administrator (I attached the screenshot photo)

Now I removed that gmail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** from my pc and made a new microsoft account (This one: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

And I am just wondering if there is anything I can do to get my old account back since I had minecraft on it. And how can I ban this hacker gmail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

What can I do now?

:)

Andraz Mocilnikar, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Chaotic mirror Win User

I was hacked.

Hi sir my other account password has been hacked please help me to recover my account.I have sended gmail but no respond please help me
  3. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
  4. Emiliano Sorrentino Win User

My account got hacked, I managed to recover the password but I can't change my email back

hello, my email was @gmail and yesterday I recieved an email from microsoft team saying that a new mail was added to my account, then my cellphone and my email were removed. I used the tool to recover my password and then I changed the password. I also activated the 2fa with my cellphone number in order to avoid the Hacker getting back into my account. Now I just want to put back my normal email in my account and remove the one from the hacker.
  5. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

I have filled the recovery form my alternate email wasn't changed my Gmail has been recovered

But I the password isint changing its still sends the password recovery to the hackers email
  6. Remy So Wavy Win User

Can you help recover my stolen account?

Thank you for your response. I went through these steps last night and I was able to recover the account for a short period of time but the person that stole/hacked the account has signed into the Microsoft Authenticator so as soon as I changed my password they were able to go in and change it to something else. Because of the Authenticator I was unable to change the credentials on the account such as email address and phone number.
Thema:

My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed, how to recover my...

1. My microsoft account was hacked and gmail and password were changed, how to recover my... - Similar Threads - microsoft account was

2. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  6. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  9. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....