My Microsoft account permanently locked

Discus and support My Microsoft account permanently locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, The other day, when I went to log in to my Microsoft account on my Xbox, it said that there was an error and that I had to fix it on the web... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MACKIE Harrison, Jan 14, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account permanently locked

Hello,

The other day, when I went to log in to my Microsoft account on my Xbox, it said that there was an error and that I had to fix it on the web and I gave me a link, I went onto the link onto my laptop and had to fill out this form to get my account back. I filled the form out and today I got this reply.

Hello,

We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as TSV takes the account recovery completely out of control of customer service. We are unable to remove the TSV or make any changes to the security information on the account due to security protocols set up on the account and accepted in the Microsoft Services agreement when the account was created.

The only option we have is to permanently suspend this account to prevent any further use of the account. I have verified that the account is suspended and will remain so.

Although this may not be the resolution you were expecting, unfortunately, it is the only resolution we can provide.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during the resolution of the issue.

Sincerely,

Dennis,

Microsoft Online Safety

I have seen other people get the exact same response and it is stupid as I know all of my TSV information and now all my hard work and hard-earned money are just gonna go, all because of some bs TSV. I did have my account stolen back in December, but a good two weeks ago I regained access and everything was going smoothly until they locked me out. I'm not sure how Microsoft is going to fix this but I need that account back as it has some very important data on there that I need.

:)

MACKIE Harrison, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MACKIE, by your description you received the answer directly from Microsoft, and unfortunately in cases where 2FA is active it is not possible to recover the account.
  3. Samuelkru Win User

account

my account has been locked for more than 3 days does that mean its permanently locked
  4. Samuelkru Win User

account

Sorry for asking again does this mean my account is permanently locked
  5. Gewgaw Win User

Day Six and my credit card is still there to be stolen.

This pattern of Microsoft punishing honest XBOX gamers with legitimate requests has GOT to stop. The same thing happened to me -- my account is locked, and the phone customer service person I spoke to about it told me that there was no recourse for me,
    and no way for me to appeal that permanent lock. He suggested I create a new account.

In what kind of universe is THAT suggestion a proper fix for something Microsoft is *** the pooch on?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How to transfer downloaded dlc to another account?

You cant. Purchased content is locked to the purchasing account permanently
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account permanently locked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account permanently

2. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  6. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  9. What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...: "We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an...
  10. My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back: I have been using the same Microsoft account for almost 3 years now, and I mainly used it for Minecraft. Recently, a hacker hacked my account and Microsoft decided to permanently lock it. I've...