My microsoft account is hacking

Discus and support My microsoft account is hacking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft account is hacking. I have sms on 20:46: Delete phone 7929***8830 from my account email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FootlongSun5758, Sep 15, 2017.

1. My microsoft account is hacking

My microsoft account is hacking.

I have sms on 20:46: Delete phone 7929***8830 from my account email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

On my xbox i see email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (is not my email)

Hacker hack my email and hack my microsoft account.

Please give back phone 7929***8830 and email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) from my account

Nickname castleinthesnow

:)

FootlongSun5758, Sep 15, 2017
  2. My microsoft account is hacking

My microsoft account is hacking.

I have sms on 15/09/2017 20:46: Delete phone 7929***8830 from my account email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

On my xbox i see email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (is not my email)

Hacker hack my email and hack my microsoft account ,change my phone and email.

Please give back phone 7929***8830 and email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) from my account

Nickname castleinthesnow

FootlongSun5758, Sep 15, 2017
  3. My microsoft account is hacking

I received the same message as the guy above. My email address for my gamer tag was changed to some strange email address and now I can't login. What do I do??

RenitentDock470, Sep 15, 2017
  4. My microsoft account is hacking

Recommend you reach out to official phone support here

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 18, 2017
  5. For something like this I would recommend you call Xbox customer service.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

Hope you get this fix man. Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 18, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Call official support asap.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Rostom L Win User

My Microsoft Account was hacked

I see. What happened when you click on the masked email address? Did you see other options to recover it from that link?

It's really required that we know the current email address of the account. We cannot perform the recovery if we couldn't get it. If your account was previously signed in or currently added to an Xbox console, try to check it from there.
  8. cpgraves56 Win User

Hello,

I don't have the hackers email address. When I try to recover, it provides some of the email address but hides most of it with *** characters for security purposes. I have an email from January 25th, 2020 of an unusual login from another country that is most likely the hacker but no emails showing the new email that was updated.
  9. Rostom L Win User

Hi cpgraves56!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

In order to begin the account recovery, you must not use your original email address because for sure it was already removed from your account. You need to use the hacker's email address which must be the current email address of your account for the recovery process.

Have you been notified about the changes where it shows you the current email address of your account?

Alternatively, you may use the link below to try to recover your account using your gamertag.
    https://account.live.com/username/recover
    *** Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before you begin the recovery process.
  10. kyle_m4496 Win User

My microsoft account was hacked.

Hi Brian_0901. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When an account gets hacked, you must act fast to increase your chances of recovering it. Since the account's email has been changed, I'm afraid it will no longer be possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

For future reference, here are some tips to keep your account safe and secure: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9
  11. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Sorry to hear that your account was compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

My microsoft account is hacking

1. My microsoft account is hacking - Similar Threads - microsoft account hacking

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  4. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  5. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...