My microsoft account is consistently getting locked

Discus and support My microsoft account is consistently getting locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account gets locked every 24 hours and it's starting to get upsetting and worrying me because it's attached to minecraft account and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lewd Lame, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Lewd Lame
    Lewd Lame Guest

My microsoft account gets locked every 24 hours and it's starting to get upsetting and worrying me because it's attached to minecraft account and I don't want to lose it, I've changed my password I've put on 2FA I've added a phone number and yet it still does this can someone help me fix this please.

:)

Lewd Lame, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, have you tried to turn off the two step verification too?
  3. Boombaa Win User

Account getting locked by Microsoft

Hi,

Once logged in with the mentionned account did you check from the Enforcement site if any action was applied, if so you
    will find the reason why.
  4. alec odsather Win User

getting locked out of my microsoft account

people in my family have phones but I asked a freind and he helped me with the issue
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

You would need to get a valid phone number. You don't have a cellphone?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

In this case, your account will remain locked.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account is consistently getting locked - Similar Threads - microsoft account consistently

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  10. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...