My Microsoft account has been locked

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account has been locked. And i tried to unlock it but it seems that i can't get my verification code because they cant send text messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rasty Ghalib, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Rasty Ghalib
    Rasty Ghalib Guest

My Microsoft account has been locked. And i tried to unlock it but it seems that i can't get my verification code because they cant send text messages to my number.

:)

Rasty Ghalib, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Lawand Naseh,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Lawand Naseh,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're having trouble with your Microsoft account being locked.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

First, it's important to understand why your account may have been locked. There are several reasons why this may have happened, including suspicious activity on your account, a violation of Microsoft's terms of service, or an incorrect password being entered too many times.

To unblock your account, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft account recovery page: https://account.live.com/ACSR

2. Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account and follow the prompts to verify your identity.

3. If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can choose to receive a verification code via text message or phone call. If you have an alternate email address associated with your account, you can choose to receive a verification code via email.

4. Once you have verified your identity, you will be prompted to create a new password for your account.

5. After creating a new password, you should be able to access your account again.

If you are still having trouble unblocking your account, it's possible that you have exceeded the usage limit for your phone number. In this case, you may need to wait a few days before trying again or try using a different phone number or email address to verify your identity.

You may also check this article for other helpful details: Account has been locked - Microsoft Support

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Michelle Peplow (Whi Win User

Microsoft account has been locked

Hi

I’ve been trying for about 3 weeks now and still no joy it’s just the same form over and over again !!!
  5. Kiesey Win User

My account has been locked

Hi,

Being locked out of your Xbox profile and/or your Microsoft account can surely be very frustrating and hopefully, the tips and tools available can assist you to get everything recovered.

If you've already used our Lost Password Solution and have filled out the online account recovery form, you would have received an
    email confirmation, you should have then received a response to the request within 24 hours of the confirmation email. The email will would either provide a reset link for your password, or state that there was not enough information to process or verify your
    identity.

If you have not received either of those notifications, then it is recommended to fill out the online account recovery form again and attempt to provide further information concerning your account. I personally recommend that you follow the steps from the
    Lost Password Solution as best you can as this tool contains a lot of helpful tips and information regarding recovering your account successfully. This form is the fastest way possible to recover your account or reset your password.

Should you be referring to a lock directly on your Microsoft account/Outlook email rather than your Xbox profile, then I would alternatively recommend the support article Unlock
    your Microsoft account or Outlook email
    to unlock the account.

Regards,
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

My account has been locked

Hi and welcome, the only thing I can think I of is you need to check on the enforcement page to check on the update.

Or you head to the contact us and his the chat button and type speak with an agent and then use the drop down box.

Links are here

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/

Hope this helps

Zed
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account has been locked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  5. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  6. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  7. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  9. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My microsoft has been hacked and i cant login now.The hacked changed everything in this account,i dont know how to do. 1816fc14-5b80-47c0-be12-41402315e1bd