My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi My account has been hijacked by a russian hacker, causing me to lose my Minecraft account. I'd need a rollback on everything, somehow in the midst... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MVDRAP, Mar 27, 2023.

1. MVDRAP
    MVDRAP Guest

Hi

My account has been hijacked by a russian hacker, causing me to lose my Minecraft account.
    I'd need a rollback on everything, somehow in the midst of trying to secure my account, 2 of my gmail addresses has been merged into one, causing me to lose my Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock edition account ''''.

Please help.

:)

MVDRAP, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

Since your email address was replaced already, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which must be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery process. Without it, you cannot start the recovery process because it's the primary key of your account.

I suggest that you check your mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email of your account, use it to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MVDRAP, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Minecraft account has been hijacked and they changed my microsoft account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jake

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  5. Fyer Win User

My account has been hijacked!

Tell them what your gametag was. They will ask any other questions they need to know. I am pretty sure the old tag would be enough for them to start a case on this. Let me just ask it this way. Is it better to at least try and maybe fail then not to call
    at all and let them get away with it??
  6. StellarLime9818 Win User

My account has been hijacked!

It tells you to have your Gamertag when you call though and this isn't my Gamertag!
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  5. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  6. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  7. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  9. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My microsoft has been hacked and i cant login now.The hacked changed everything in this account,i dont know how to do. 1816fc14-5b80-47c0-be12-41402315e1bd