My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to talk to a support person not a stupid bot for months on end. Please someone HELP! My Microsoft was compromised via xbox a couple of months... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lachlan Blake1, May 31, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

I want to talk to a support person not a stupid bot for months on end. Please someone HELP!

My Microsoft was compromised via xbox a couple of months ago and locked up although i was unable to regain access to the 2 factor authentication email due to the fact that i hadn't used it in ages and have totally forgotten the password and since had it removed from my device. I tried the alternative method which was submitting as much personal information as possible and it worked on one occasion although the hacker also had access to my email and changed my password by using the link that was sent to my inbox. Microsoft have closed down their support team and i'm stuck dealing with bots who can't help me. Every time i try to chat to someone via their online text chat function i'm asked to sign into my account first (WHICH I CAN'T DO!) Whoever designed this support function is a complete fool. I have lost access to my ability to use Microsoft office which is compromising my ability to do work. I would very much appreciate some advice with the best being an actual email from Microsoft themselves as there is zero way to get in contact with an actual person so far i have discovered. My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and that is the Microsoft account not functioning. Thank you!

:)

Lachlan Blake1, May 31, 2023
  2. sprkle Win User

Hacked Acct

3. Iceyz16 Win User

My account has been hacked by someone

First of all, yesterday my account has been hacked and my email has been removed. Same goes to my phone number. Now, I lost access to every microsoft products. I already filled in the recovery form many times and still cannot recover it. When I called the microsoft department, there is nothing else they can do other than terminate my ORIGINAL account and I need to re-buy all the microsoft product. I still access the microsoft authenticator but the email is change to the hacked one.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

My microsoft account has been compromised can i have recover it if I can prove it is mine

Today when I turned my pc on it had another username when i logged in my user account and I checked to see what's going on and it seems my account has been compromised, the hacker has changed the email that i know what it is, the password and they have turned on 2 factor authentication so when I tried to log in I could not. I searched for that to do in this case and found this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 but since the person has turned on 2 factor authentication it was not helpful at all. This account was also connected to a game called minecraft and I logged in there to see if someone has used it and i could see that someone has changed the username and the skin that appears in-game so it seems this hacker was just interested in the game while I have important information in that account like bank account information. So my question is if I can prove this account is mine can I regain access to it?

PS. I also tried to use this https://account.live.com/acsr?uaid=...aT42oTg5AumaTkH/egQrNaZr:2:3&cxt=RP&mkt=en-US to regain access and when I was told by microsoft support that i cannot regain access to my account this way because 2 factor authentication is on
    I hate to say it but because of the simple fact that whoever got your account turned on 2 factor authentication is going to make getting your account back very difficult if not just flat out not possible.

The reason being is turning on 2 factor authentication essentially makes it so the only person who can recover the account would be the person who enabled the 2 factor authentication. It basically takes away supports ability to recover it on your behalf which is why the second link you posted wont work in your situation.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication email and the alternative means of regaining access is broken.

Hi Lachlan Blake1,

We understand that you needed a timely fix of your account issue. Please understand too, that we have already stated in our first reply the security of your account is not something that is easily bypass because Microsoft is serious in protecting you. No one here community could bypass nor access any information you have with your email account. You may create a new Microsoft account and please make sure to secure it to prevent hackers to get an access to it. Through this new account, you may contact support if you need them. Note: This account will not replace your other account with Microsoft Office and licenses to play games. Here is the guide in creating a Microsoft account, you may create new email address - How to create a new Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Immediately after creating the account, secure it by following these guides: How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

You may now, proceed to use the Sign in Helper Tool that is accessible on the link below. Again, your hacked or compromised Microsoft account can only be recovered in this manner. Link: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Just a good to know information, no one in the Microsoft Community can update your account information. Your own self will be the help you need.

Regards,

6. Lachlan Blake1 Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication email and the alternative means of regaining access is broken.

I appreciate such a timely response however the live support function isn't applicable in my case as it requires that you login to your account to chat with an actual person. Something i can't do therefore leaving me stuck talking to bots which don't help. Is it possible for me to prove my identity to a person so that they are able to resend me a change password link to my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***? My microsoft account is the same as my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I have since had my computer cleaned from any hackers and that inbox is no longer compromised.

Thank you very much

Warm Regards Lachlan Blake
Thema:

My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

1. My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  5. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  6. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  7. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  9. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My microsoft has been hacked and i cant login now.The hacked changed everything in this account,i dont know how to do. 1816fc14-5b80-47c0-be12-41402315e1bd