My Microsoft account has been deleted

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i try to log in to my old microsoft account it says that this account does not exist. I know i have used this account before and i have migrated... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aleksander Bull, Dec 2, 2022.

1. My Microsoft account has been deleted

When i try to log in to my old microsoft account it says that this account does not exist. I know i have used this account before and i have migrated my minecraft to that microsoft account. When i try to log in it says it found an account and it autofills my gmail, but when i type my password it says that it doesnt exist. What can i do? I dont want to lose this account and my Xbox account. I am sure im not using an alias when logging in.

:)

Aleksander Bull, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Aleksander Bull Win User

Maybe 2 years since i was last on this account. It was always a microsoft account but i think the problem started after i tried to migrate my mojang account which i did maybe a year ago.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aleksander, how long has it been since you've accessed this Microsoft account for more than two years?

Was it previously an Xbox profile account or was it a normal Microsoft account but was it inactive?

When did you migrate your Minecraft account to Microsoft?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. Hoskayra Win User

My microsoft account has been hacked and deleted

I wish you good luck and I hope you can recover your account as quickly as possible without any loss.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

My microsoft account has been hacked and deleted

Hello Kushal P, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I'm so sorry you had this problem. It's frustrating to lose access to an important account, especially if it contains personal information and purchases.

The short answer to your question is yes, you may be able to recover your Microsoft account if you provide sufficient proof that you are the rightful owner. Tests that may be helpful include

Your full name, address, date of birth and other personal information that only you know.

Frequently used past passwords for your account.

The IP address from which you used to log into your account.

Information about purchases or services you have made with your account.

The more information you can provide, the better. If you can provide evidence that matches the information Microsoft has about your account, you're more likely to be able to recover your account.

This is the link to complete the recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

As for your purchases and information, if you can't recover your account, the hacker may have access to it. However, Microsoft has security measures to protect user information, so the hacker may not be able to access all the information.

If you can't recover your account, you can try creating a new account with the same email address. However, it is important that you change your password as soon as possible so that the hacker cannot access your new account.

Here are some tips to protect your Microsoft account from future attacks:

Use a strong password that is different for each account.
    Activate two-factor authentication (2FA) for your account.
    Keep your device software updated.
    Be aware of fraudulent emails and links.

I hope this information helps you.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account has been deleted - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  5. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  6. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  7. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  9. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My microsoft has been hacked and i cant login now.The hacked changed everything in this account,i dont know how to do. 1816fc14-5b80-47c0-be12-41402315e1bd