My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing.

Discus and support My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello! today i was just browsing around my account and when i visited the microsoft rewards dashboard and it showed that i was suspended! as much as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TUSHAR IKKURTHI, Sep 3, 2020.

1. My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing.

hello!

today i was just browsing around my account and when i visited the microsoft rewards dashboard and it showed that i was suspended!

as much as i know i wasn't using any bot accounts or anything.the only other account in my family is my brother's i've even seen weird logins trough different countries.and different people adding to my family and sharing points continusly.

and my points rising without me even knowing!!

man i've worked super hard to get 1000 points and the next moment i have a $5 gift card as an order.

i think my account was hacked and that cost me suspention,is there any chance i can get it back?

I promise to take care.

please help,

Thank you.

:)

TUSHAR IKKURTHI, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

Hello sir , So i don't know why they suspended my account permantly but this is annoying.
    They suspended my account without saying a question for me i wanted a transfer :/ but no they suspended it i'll contact a Microsoft support agent and this will be the last think i can do if not i won't create a new account.
  3. justus keeney Win User

Xbox Account Suspension

i just got suspended for apparently for “inappropriate conduct or content” when i don’t have any inappropriate clips or pictures on my account and I don’t know what I got suspended for in the first place and i don’t even know what i should do
  4. Crazed Retro Win User

suspended

my account Edit Trippy was banned for no reason. I got lagged into a challenge lobby I had no part of and then the next 2 days it said I got suspended till 8/5/14. I shouldn't have been suspended because I was not hacking or anything and stumbled upon a
    modded lobby without knowing so I did. My account Edit Trippy should not be suspended what so ever.
  5. WsR Members Win User

SUSPENDED HELP

My account WsR RapidZz has been suspended for two weeks and my friend said the same thing in a message to some one and only got suspended for two days I really want to know why you've banned me for so long Microsoft

[Moderator removed: Personal info].

Email me please or message me on this account
  6. RatmanGTA Win User

debanissement

Hi my name gus my Xbox account has bin suspended for the second time and I now I am suspended I wish you guys if you can unsuspending me . I did every thing I called Microsoft and talked to the reforcement team and still nothing happened. Please Christmas
    it right around the corner and my parents bought me a xbox 1 and now I can't play it because my parents can't really afford to make another account for me and I'm only 12 and I don't even know how to hack or mod. the first time I got suspended for was cheating
    and now it's the same thing please help me out
Thema:

My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing.

1. My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing. - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  7. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  8. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  9. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library: A few months ago, my Microsoft account got hacked and its email was changed, so I can’t access it anymore. On that account, I had tons of games purchased that I want to download and play on my new...