My Microsoft account got hacked. They changed my email and I have no way to login. Please help.

Discus and support My Microsoft account got hacked. They changed my email and I have no way to login. Please help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I noticed I couldn't login in my account anymore when I opened the Minecraft launcher and it asked me to relogin. My Xbox user still showed up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Esunapruebaw, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Esunapruebaw
    Esunapruebaw Guest

My Microsoft account got hacked. They changed my email and I have no way to login. Please help.

I noticed I couldn't login in my account anymore when I opened the Minecraft launcher and it asked me to relogin. My Xbox user still showed up (WhiteRose). But when I clicked on it it'd ask me to login. It says there's no account linked to the email.

So I even lost my Minecraft account and any game I had to link it with Microsoft. I'd really appreciate any help because I spent lots of money on games I had linked. So please. If you have anyway to actually confirm that existed an account with the email "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" Please let me know

Thank you!

:)

Esunapruebaw, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Sahil Sandhu Win User

How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated)

When I try to login into Minecraft on the website the email I use to log in won't work anymore I think someone has hacked into my account and changed the email what should I do now? please help
  3. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
  4. Juulentte Win User

My xbox account got hacked and deleted!

Hey Geroges! I got on my account but i can't seem to get into my xbox profile since the person that hacked it changed the email. Do you have any idea how i can get my old xbox account back and not my microsoft email since i just got it. Please
  5. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  6. a72b9d5c-6939-4a6e-a Win User

WHY DOES MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST?

i created an account with the same email. if im right doesint that mean that ive been hacked. i also checked on the email and there had been a login from russia. if my account got hacked. i would do any option to bring it back. anything please
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account got hacked. They changed my email and I have no way to login. Please help. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...