my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

Discus and support my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alp907, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Alp907
    Alp907 Guest

my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof

:)

Alp907, Jun 7, 2023
  2. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  3. Alp907 Win User

i said the hacker changed my email to him and i dont know his email bcs he changed it. i know my previous email and previous password, if he doesn't changed it.
  4. Alp907 Win User

yes its hackers email but I don't know hackers email. how can i get my account back anyway? is there any other way?
  5. Alp907 Win User

i tried recovering with username and this email appeared p3*****@mcmfa.email , *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. Rostom L Win User

Yes. That's what I was meaning to. The hacker changed and replaced your account's email address to his own email that's why you cannot access it with your own email address. So basically, your Microsoft/Xbox account has now a different primary email address which is used to sign in or login to the account - that's the email that you must find out to start the recovery process.

Given that your previous email address is a 3rd party email, I believe you still have access to its mailbox. It's the one I was referring above for you to check for any confirmation email regarding your account information change.
Thema:

1. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...