My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!

Discus and support My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to play minecraft, but then I was logged out. I just thought I had to log back in, but my email didn't work. I've tried so many methods, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luqartz YT, May 16, 2023.

1. Luqartz YT
    Luqartz YT Guest

I tried to play minecraft, but then I was logged out. I just thought I had to log back in, but my email didn't work. I've tried so many methods, but none works. I try to recover my account, I gain an email telling me to reset the password, I click the link to reset my password, I need to type in the russian email (I am still logged in on my laptop, so I can see the mail, lma***@rambler.ru), I type it in "We do not recognize this email". What? I typed it correctly. Double check, triple check. It does not work.

I've tried changing the password from my laptop, but when I try to, it just sends me to the internet to log in AGAIN, which I CAN'T!

I've even been in contact with a microsoft employee, who said, that they'd get back to us, but NO! They never did. I don't know how to get in contact with them again. Microsoft seriously needs to step up their game. I have clear evidence that it is NOT a russian account, and they still won't change the email. I don't know what to do. Help please.

:)

Luqartz YT, May 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

3. Creech [MSFT] Win User

If your Microsoft account gets hacked, you need to fill out the account recovery form found linked here: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support.

The more details you can provide, the easier the process is and more likely to successfully recover your account. If at first you don't succeed, try again with more/different details.
  4. Luqartz YT Win User

I have done this form two times already. It was successful both times, and I got password reset links, but every time I click them, I have to type the email. When I do, it just says it doesn't recognize the russian email, when I clearly have it. Also the times I have logged into the account and had the opportunity to change the email, the hacker would get notified and log me out. I also apparently need the russian account to change the mail, which is BS, since I'm already logged in.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

This means the hacker changed the email address associated with your Microsoft account and the account cannot be recovered. I'm really sorry about this.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Abdullah. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I am sorry for what happened. Your only option would be to fill the recovery form but I'm pretty sure the recovery form will also not work right now since you already created an account with the same email address. It will probably recognize this new account instead of the old one. But if you want to try, in the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available on:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If when you try to fill the recovery form you receive a message that your account does not exist anymore or the recovery form recognizes this new account instead of the hacked one, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts. They only instruct you on how to fill the recovery form. If you talk to a Microsoft support advocate, he/she will tell you the same thing. They are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker! - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...