My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me.

Discus and support My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know how, but a virus got into my laptop. It took over all my email accounts, changed the passwords, on multiple social media accounts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yohann Jake, May 9, 2023.

1. Yohann Jake
    Yohann Jake Guest

My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me.

I dont know how, but a virus got into my laptop. It took over all my email accounts, changed the passwords, on multiple social media accounts and games, but I recovered it, when I tried to recover my microsoft account (which I use for minecraft java - which ive made over 500$ worth of purchases on) it says the account doesnt exist. Please help me, I tried to use the page for recovery but when I enter the email of my microsoft account it says it doesnt exist. My gametag used to be IndianLegit6411, and I have proof of the migration which I had to do to move from minecraft.net to microsoft. Im hoping I didnt make the wrong decision. Please help me

:)

Yohann Jake, May 9, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  3. BraggerPenny856 Win User

microsoft i have a question

but thats what im not completely sure about. im not sure if it was completely changed. and i already locked my account cuz my profile was hacked. they should already know that its my profile considering they know that i didnt hack my own my account. i also
    dont want to lock my account for an investigation for no reason. the last time i got hacked, i locked it and the person that hacked my invited me to his own party and told me the email and password. I recovered it onto my xbox but couldnt play on the profile
    uz it was locked. so i knew the password during the investigation, they changed it when i already knew it and they think im trying to hack my account. Msg me on my gt Philosophey
  4. Pizza For Steve Win User

How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
  5. tongpay Win User

account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

Thanks, but what email do i use for the recovery? i made a new microsoft account with the same email as the email in my hacked account before it was changed and im afraid i might accidentally access the new microsoft account i made.
  6. Noama Itay Win User

My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

Hey, I'm afraid I cannot help.

My problem was my Microsoft account got hacked and I was blocked out if my minecraft account. I don't have any idea on how to help you. My problem wasn't fixed either I just had to make a new account and buy minecraft again, losing a lot of progress on servers. Sorry I can't help you, try and see maybe you got an email from Microsoft about a password or email change to your Microsoft account, but I'm afraid it won't help getting your Microsoft account back. Sorry I can't help more I'm just speaking from my experience, hope you have more luck then me.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me. - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...