my microsoft account got hacked and associated with a stranger

Discus and support my microsoft account got hacked and associated with a stranger in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my Microsoft account got hacked and associated with a stranger account and when I try to log in and press forgot password, it tells me cant recognize... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ian wong1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. ian wong1
    ian wong1 Guest

my Microsoft account got hacked and associated with a stranger account and when I try to log in and press forgot password, it tells me cant recognize my Microsoft account, what should I do.

:)

ian wong1, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ian!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

It seems like your account email address has been replaced. If it was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which could be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery. Try to review your emails or Xbox consoles if you could find traces about the new email address of your account.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. SaltnRust Win User

Account hacked?

I suspect mine got hacked because my gamertag/Windows live email were on the EA website from 2009. I must have signed on once and never again. Since they could associate my GT and windows live email, they probably either got the password and it was the
    same as my WL account or they somehow hacked it. Anyway, from what I've heard most of the accounts hacked were somehow associated with EA.
  4. Sparsh Chauhan Win User

"Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

hello so i also encountered this problem and then i got to know that an unknown account was associated to my email and then i got to know that my email was hacked i tried the recovery form but till then the hacker had changed everything then microsoft said they cant do anything very bad service btw.
  5. Ch1nCh4o101 Win User

someone is saying that they are going to hack me and my friends

i havent gavin my account to anyone and i was hacked my bro invited my profile to a party and it was a complete stranger he thretened my bro if he doesnt back off he would hack his frofile to
  6. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Also, the gmail.com originally associated with the account still exists but no longer exists in the Microsoft database or whatever. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." The email itself isn't hacked, just my Minecraft Java account.
Thema:

1. my microsoft account got hacked and associated with a stranger - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  7. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  8. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  9. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library: A few months ago, my Microsoft account got hacked and its email was changed, so I can’t access it anymore. On that account, I had tons of games purchased that I want to download and play on my new...