My Microsoft account got deleted

Discus and support My Microsoft account got deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft account was deleted and my minecraft account gmail got completely change to some other random gmail account. Is there anyway to retrieve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fan Ho Lim, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Fan Ho Lim
    Fan Ho Lim Guest

My microsoft account was deleted and my minecraft account gmail got completely change to some other random gmail account.
    Is there anyway to retrieve both my minecraft and microsoft account?

:)

Fan Ho Lim, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Jimmy Zhao1 Win User

My Microsoft Account got Deleted

IM A CUSTOMER

YOU CANT JUST DELETE MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT GIVING ME SOME SORT OF WARNING
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Fan, your account has been deleted or you think your account has been hacked, if it has been compromised, try to recover your account via the link below by filling out the account recovery form.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Wiko Mor Win User

Hi Ben,

I just wanted to say that I managed to get my account back by contacting with Microsoft Workers.

Anyways, thanks for responding, someone else might find this helpful

Best regards,
    Wiktor
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

May I ask if you have made any changes in your account before you lose access to it? Such as changing email address or alias from the https://account.microsoft.com/profile page?

Try to reset your password here to see if it will still detect your email address https://account.live.com/pw also, if you have associated a recovery email address for your account I suggest to check your alternate emails or recovery email address to see whether you received an email about any changes on your account as normally when you made changes on your account, it will send a notification to your backup email address as well.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back here in the community and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My Microsoft Account got Deleted

Hi Jimmy Z, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this problem, if you closed the account more than 60 days ago, it is permanently deleted and there is absolutely no way to recover a deleted account after a period of time.

If the account was closed within the last 60 days, your only option would be to log into the account and follow the steps. However, if you do not have any recovery account associated with this account, you may not be able to recover it (To be honest, I have never personally gone through this particular scenario).

You can obtain more information about it at the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-52d7f36e-4c2f-489a-8584-de5fc7918362

So that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users like you helping other users. We don't work for Microsoft and we don't have access to any user accounts, so there's nothing we can do or check from the forum. We do not participate in Microsoft policies, procedures, or design decisions.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account got deleted - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...