My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

Discus and support My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Toxic King, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Toxic King
    Toxic King Guest

My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it to my pc builder). I had my passwords saved in a document file called "pass.txt" and yeah I'm stupid for that. It had my instagram password, microsoft password and multiple other including google. I found out something was weird when random accounts were being followed on my instagram and random posts were being liked and I found out another device from different location had access to my instagram but thankfully I reset the password in time. Then my google account wasnt working on my pc. I was getting notifications on my phone about my pc being a serious threat so I followed the instructions and got my google account working on my pc too. I didn't check my microsoft account. Like 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried opening minecraft but my account wasnt working. I had that minecraft account since 2012 and I have alot of stuff purchased in many servers with that account. Even if i buy a new account, the UUID will be different and all stuff will still be lost. I migrated my mojang account to microsoft account in 2021. Never been hacked before the migration and it used to be easy to recover it. Now after it being migrated to microsoft account how can I recover it?? Idk what happened but when I tried to login with myy microsoft account it said that no account found with this email, and showed me few emails associated with my email. I had no clue about any of those emails. Then I created new microsoft account with the same email and my minecraft account wasnt in it. I need help recovering it. I had no clue that someone deleted my microsoft account. I didnt even get a notification about it being deleted in my gmail. I have done everything I can. Now all I can do is someone who can help me recover minecraft back in my account. I have proof of migration from mojang to microsoft account from 2021, I have proof of changing the email and password of the same account multiple times too. I think thats enought evidence to claim that that minecraft account belongs to me. I have all the evidence from the confirmation emails that I have received on gmail. Please I need it back, even if I buy a new one I will lose my decades of work in it. Please someone help me recover it. (This is the same email that I am using to post this. I had to create a new account with same email because it was deleted by someone and it was not me. I would never delete it as it had my minecraftt account)

:)

Toxic King, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Fernando Aponte Win User

My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help recovering it. Please read the details b4 answering)

My account name is GrayishTuba8 not GrayishTuba8#871
  3. Fernando Aponte Win User

My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help recovering it. Please read the details b4 answering)

I have lost all om games and add ons.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  5. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

The screenshot i showed is the proof that i had a microsoft minecraft account and now i can't log in anymore it like if it got delete and i need to create a new one and buy minecraft java and bedrock again so like 80$ + i bought thing in some minecraft server and i lost progress. And i bought this minecraft java account In December 2020 so like 1 week or so after microsoft bought mojang so it is a microsoft account but idk if microsoft recognize it as a microsoft account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help... - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  7. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  8. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  9. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library: A few months ago, my Microsoft account got hacked and its email was changed, so I can’t access it anymore. On that account, I had tons of games purchased that I want to download and play on my new...