My Microsoft account get hacked by @rambler.ru

Discus and support My Microsoft account get hacked by @rambler.ru in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day, My Microsoft account gets hacked. My email and password were changed. I went to Microsoft Account recovery and changed the password but it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Janko Repka, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Janko Repka
    Janko Repka Guest

Good day,

My Microsoft account gets hacked. My email and password were changed. I went to Microsoft Account recovery and changed the password but it's not enough. Because hackers can change it back. I have the second email on the account but I can't log in using it. Can someone help me how I can change that email?

:)

Janko Repka, Sep 23, 2022
  2. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Janko

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums (myself included) no one can tell you the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Microsoft account got hacked by a @rambler.ru account!!!

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shubham_Tiwari08

Gmail addresses (or any non-microsoft domain) can be used as an alias for different Microsoft accounts.

But probably your old account has a new/different outlook address linked to it.

If customer help was not able to assist you in this case is not possible to recover the account. Usually they ask for important proof of ownership for that account (emails, important screenshots, etc)

If you're not able to prove your ownership, unfortunately is not possible to recover the account.

Just as a friendly reminder, please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

I don't know Simon
    Can be due to various reason

For example one can be a virus in your PC that stole your info
  6. SimonBasnet Win User

Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

[​IMG]
    now what I need to do?
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account get hacked by @rambler.ru - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. Microsoft Minecraft Account Hacked Help ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft Account Hacked Help ?: Good evening, I tried to login to my Microsoft Minecraft account after having not used it for a few weeks and my password was changed. I changed my password as still unable to login. I then saw an...
  3. Microsoft account hacked contacting support is a battle

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked contacting support is a battle: Hello, About 1 Month ago my Microsoft account got hacked and my password and email got changed. I sadly lost acces immidiantly because I made the mistake to not add any phone number or 2fa (I...
  4. My microsoft account was indefinetely suspended for being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was indefinetely suspended for being hacked: My microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru user and they changed everything in there, while going through the procedure with customer support they assured me everything would be ok, but i...
  5. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account: Hello To login into my minecraft java edition that I had purchased in 2016, I have to use a microsoft account that was linked to minecraft. A few days ago I noticed that my minecraft username and...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .: I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? i still have...
  7. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru user

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru user: My microsoft account has been hacked by a person with a rambler.ru email, who has managed to get my password, enter my account, change the credentials and the email for recovery and now i can't do...
  8. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  9. My old Microsoft account got hacked. Is there a way to get back Minecraft I ownder with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old Microsoft account got hacked. Is there a way to get back Minecraft I ownder with...: So I lost access to my account while i was playing Kerbal space program and they took my Microsft account which i owner Minecraft on. And now it's gone. Is there any way to get back the money or...
  10. My Microsoft Account worth multiple thoasend dollars got hacked and support wont help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account worth multiple thoasend dollars got hacked and support wont help.: Hello, about 1 Month ago my Microsoft Account got compromisend and all the Data got changed. The hacker removed all my secrurity informations and now only his email is left( I have his email if...