My Microsoft account email was changed by hacker and I can't get in + plus Microsoft...

Discus and support My Microsoft account email was changed by hacker and I can't get in + plus Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few weeks ago now my microsoft account was hacked. The gamertag was Rykeneat then the hacker changed it to "Mrsnont" apparently. They changed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by r c5, Mar 1, 2023.

1. r c5
    r c5 Guest

My Microsoft account email was changed by hacker and I can't get in + plus Microsoft...

A few weeks ago now my microsoft account was hacked. The gamertag was Rykeneat then the hacker changed it to "Mrsnont" apparently. They changed the email of the microsoft account from my email to some random account. I made a new microsoft account with my old email. I reached out to support and filled many forms for weeks just to get my microsoft account suspended. They didn't even suspend the hackers account. I want to get my account back because I have Java, Bedrock, AND dungeons ultimate edition all bought separately. I am now using an alt account I just made so I can even ask this question. I've had it up to here with Microsoft support. I spent so much money on the account and they won't help me. Side note don't reply if you're gonna say there's no way also this thing will not let me put in screenshots for some reason.

:)

r c5, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  3. Georges C. Win User

My Microsoft account email was changed by hacker and I can't get in

Hello again, right, but what happens when you try to fill in the form that email you lost.
  4. Memphys Cunningham Win User

same thing happend to me too im trying to get my account back if you find out can you tell me how you did it and ill do the same for you
  5. r c5 Win User

yes ive tried this many times but it doesn't work because I don't have the new email the hacker changed it to so I can't put an email in
  6. r c5 Win User

My old Microsoft account was deleted because the hacker changed the email of the account to something else so I didn't lose the email
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account email was changed by hacker and I can't get in + plus Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account email

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  6. Updated Microsoft Account Email, Now My Xbox Thinks I Have A Brand New Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated Microsoft Account Email, Now My Xbox Thinks I Have A Brand New Account: I lost access to a very old email account that was originally used when setting up my original Microsoft/Xbox Live account. I was able to update my Microsoft account email and the primary alias is...
  7. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  8. Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.: I was on my pc and i looked at my account page in settings and it was a completely different email than my original. (My original email was an @gmail.com email) I tried to do account recovery but...
  9. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  10. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...