My Microsoft Account Disapear? Like it got removed

Discus and support My Microsoft Account Disapear? Like it got removed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have a Microsoft account which comes with the e-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I created this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nam Nguyen01, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Nam Nguyen01
    Nam Nguyen01 Guest

So I have a Microsoft account which comes with the e-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
    I created this account for years but about 4-5 months ago, I got work to do so I haven't used it until November as I remember!
    But when I try to log in, it said that: "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account."
    I am extremely nervous, I bought some games on this account such as Minecraft!
    Please help me get my account back.

:)

Nam Nguyen01, Jan 2, 2023
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Microsoft Account Ballence Disapeared

Hello ViruzMage,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before we troubleshoot further, can you please answer a few questions?

1) When purchasing funds to add to your account, are you making the purchase online or directly through an Xbox console?
    2) Are you attempting to redeem funds from a gift card?
    3) Does your account happen to be linked to a child account? If so, it's possible that a confirmation email is being sent to the parent account.

Looking forward to your response :)

-Tali
  3. AndriesKhoza Win User

PES 2020 on game pass..

I also got the lite version the activation keys disapeared after the completion on the game installation
  4. Snoopy CRX Win User

Favorite Servers are not listed.

Yep i had two decent servers saved to my favourites but they disapeared after the latest update so idk if it got wiped or just glitched a bit.
  5. Ninadarkness Win User

Money disapeared on my account

Microsoft

Your never gift me money Is my money I paid for that...

I need my money to buy a game, come back my 10

my ID

I lost my $10 USD easy for your!
  6. maxen Win User

Money disapeared on my account

Hi Ninadarkness, please make your own new thread for your issue rather than bumping a two-year old thread. If you make a new post detailing your issue, we'd be happy to help.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Account Disapear? Like it got removed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Disapear

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  9. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  10. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...