my microsoft account as been hacked what do i do

Discus and support my microsoft account as been hacked what do i do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my Plushfoxy1893 account has hacked the email was changed to at*****@mcmfa.email whitch before that was linked to foxyl******** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by foxy_306, Mar 12, 2023.

1. foxy_306
    foxy_306 Guest

my Plushfoxy1893 account has hacked the email was changed to at*****@mcmfa.email whitch before that was linked to foxyl******** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i got no email about it that it was changed to that what do i do?

edit:i don't know and first time seeing at*****@mcmfa.email in my life meaning that i have no acsses to that email

:)

foxy_306, Mar 12, 2023
  2. foxy_306 Win User

it showed this

[​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, when filling out the form the account he asks you to recover is your email that you had before the account was hacked.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Foxy_306, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  6. foxy_306 Win User

this will not help because i don't know what is at*****@mcmfa.email so meaning that i can't acsses that email because it got changed to it not by me

also writing email like that because i don't even know that email username
Thema:

1. my microsoft account as been hacked what do i do - Similar Threads - microsoft account been

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My microsoft has been hacked and i cant login now.The hacked changed everything in this account,i dont know how to do. 1816fc14-5b80-47c0-be12-41402315e1bd
  8. am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...: My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email...
  9. my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?: my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please? 87e16a02-b6b5-4864-bad5-3e41376b0727
  10. Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...: Today there have been hundreds of sign-in attempts made to my microsoft account, i changed password and added a 2-factor authentication but i would like to close the account and move all of my...