My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

Discus and support My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Menno Mertens, Jan 25, 2023.

1. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is... [​IMG]
    allowing me to do this

:)

Menno Mertens, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Menno Mertens Win User

My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is not allowing me to do this

Who can help me with this problem pls
  3. Kylee Austin Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Please help me i want to sign into micro soft account but everytime i go try it says fails to logon, we tried to sign you in to your micro soft but something went wrong
  4. masterbeetle Win User

Need to buy Minecraft again after migration?

I tried that as well and what micro soft suggested, but it still says to buy minecraft i could only play the game once before this started happening. My account is more then about 5 years old and i just recovered it and now i have to buy it again ****?
  5. LacyCat3066708 Win User

HELP!

Can someone help me , my son is trying to sign in to his account but no longer has the mobile or email that he started x box one with. I put in my micro soft name and says that is wrong too, can someone HELP ME

?
  6. UltimateSpyro0 Win User

Weird bug in my mojang/microsoft account

Ok so when I right click my profile in Mc launcher and press go to account it takes me to my other micro soft account so I can change settings cuz I can get in the account
Thema:

My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

1. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is... - Similar Threads - Micro soft account

2. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  3. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  4. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D: SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be...
  5. Micro soft jigsaw, Error 4044019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro soft jigsaw, Error 4044019: On micro soft jigsaw, what does error 404019 means and how do you rectify this problem. This game seams to have a lot of problems if I read the other users comments. I am experiencing a lot of...
  6. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...: please fix your game or get rid of it 014d8c1c-fa4d-4941-8196-d9422135fc2a
  7. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  8. hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...: need help with something with this!!! thanks kevin hoppis 5b859cb2-5d46-4387-a2c8-e6e59db330a0
  9. PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD: since a couple of days it is impossible to download the newest puzzles. WHY ?????? 769e00b2-3ccc-4cab-a033-14ebf133f492
  10. im mad with micro soft

in XBoX on Consoles
    im mad with micro soft: MICROSOFT IM 100% MAD WITH YOU I CANNOT TALK TO FRIENDS IN A PARTY CHAT, I DID GET BLOCKED FROM COMMUNICATIONS BUT THEY CAME BACK ON THE 1st OF JULY AND IVE BOUGHT A NEW HEADSET THINKING THAT IT...