My mic isn't working on my new wired controller

Discus and support My mic isn't working on my new wired controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new wired controller and the mic isn't picking up anything I say when I use it on the controller. I tested the mic on the other controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DominicBotello, Sep 12, 2020.

1. My mic isn't working on my new wired controller

I bought a new wired controller and the mic isn't picking up anything I say when I use it on the controller. I tested the mic on the other controller and it works perfectly fine. Is there any reason as to why its not working for this one?

:)

DominicBotello, Sep 12, 2020
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

My new wired controller isn't working.

Hello NekoPeaches! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Which controller is this?
  3. NovelGnome543 Win User

Xbox One Wired Mic not working

My mic is not working, like my mute button isn't turning on and my volume beeping isn't working either. It's not the controller because i have 2 mics and only one of them work with my controller. Whenever I speak it works but when they are talking i can
    only hear them like my mic is on 1% volume. PLEASE HELP!
  4. LGN Mike Win User

Controller mic problem

what controller you using wired or wireless? if it works on the other controller use it, the new controller you got take it back and get a new one and say to them its not working for the mic. so if that helps you out buddy, or see if any stuff is in controller
    mic,
  5. bazzagazza47 Win User

my mic isn't working through my controllers

enable mic isn't coming up
  6. Cyphixer Win User

my mic isn't working through my controllers

Have you ever tried any other microphones on that controller? If not it may be a faulty controller.
Thema:

My mic isn't working on my new wired controller

1. My mic isn't working on my new wired controller - Similar Threads - mic isn't working

2. How come my mic isn't working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my mic isn't working?: Need assistance with Headphones Dolby Atoms Rig. Can hear games clearly, but when trying to use mic to talk to others it's not working. Following the prompts on the card, downloaded app and used...
  3. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.: I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the privacy settings are as they should be but...
  4. Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active: As far as I can tell, starting a week ago when a new update dropped I am unable to have the Xbox Game Bar register any mic input when the overlay is not active. If the overlay is open or the party...
  5. Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help: My headset mic only works in party chat not regular play. Please help me! a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58
  6. MIC on the xbox app windows 11 isn't working

in XBoX on Windows
    MIC on the xbox app windows 11 isn't working: I've tried many different methods on trying to fix the mic problem. It worked for 1 or 2 days then it just stopped picking up the mic I've tried both usb and audio jack microphone....
  7. Wireless headset mic monitoring isn't working correctly?

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset mic monitoring isn't working correctly?: Hi, I know this is an issue been raised and also being looked into just wanted to give feedback after the latest update, it seems to have fixed it a little but I still sound muffled it's like the...
  8. Xbox sS Mic isn't working in game chat only on one account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sS Mic isn't working in game chat only on one account: I have a Steel Series Headset for Pc but is compatible with Xbox, it works fine in partychat for every account, but for some reason doesn't work on game chat on 1 account only. I use it in games...
  9. Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?: I had this problem with my last controller and I'm hoping there's another way to fix this without spending money. 2 controllers I've had now experienced an issue where there was still audio...
  10. my mic isn't working through my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    my mic isn't working through my controllers: my mic isn't working through my controllers but its working through my phone can someone help please 42e89124-ae36-4e0e-ad3f-f0087b73a0df