My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends

Discus and support My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i join a party, I can hear my friends but when I try to talk the circle around, my profile doesn't light up. I need help asap, please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidVirella, Dec 26, 2020.

1. DavidVirella
    DavidVirella Guest

When i join a party, I can hear my friends but when I try to talk the circle around, my profile doesn't light up. I need help asap, please

:)

DavidVirella, Dec 26, 2020
  2. ExTrEmE ELMO19 Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

when im in party chat i can hear my friends but when i talk through my mic my friends cant hear or even when im in game chat ive up dated the controller and done everything right to make it but it still doesnt work
  3. CoreyHenderson1 Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

Unfortunately, none of these answers fixed this for me. Update though: looks like I can hear everything the other people in my Fortnite party is saying, they just can’t hear me. The weirder thing is, when I squad up with randos, the mic works just fine.
    I can hear them and they can hear me. Again, same thing when I’m in an Xbox Live party. The only thing that doesnt work is my mic when I’m in a regular Fortnite party (not in an Xbox Live party).
  4. PaulRabbits Win User

Mic not working in Fortnite - Xbox one.

This same issue has been ongoing for months. My son can hear his friends but his mic doesnt work.

The “fix” where you turn off the mic and push to talk in fortnite settings would occasionaly work bit now doesnt.

all other games and apps work with the mic.

The problem persists on another xbox signed in with his profile, using a different headset, so this is not a hardware issue.

other profiles on his xbox have no issues with sound/mic

this is an issue effecting certian profiles accross fortnite only party chat, xbox party chat works fine, which cant be used for crossplatform party play.
  5. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset via Windows 10 app

I am having the same issue. With my headset I can hear game audio, if I'm in a party chat I can hear my friends talking but the mic doesn't work. My mic does work outside of the xbox app perfectly. The headphones and mic are set to default in the playback
    devices. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
  6. lxSakuraixl Win User

Mic not working in game chat

I purchased an xbox one and a turtle beach x70 headset a few weeks back. I have been playing call of duty modern warfare. When i play in a party my friends can hear me talk and I can hear them. When we switch the party chat to game chat my mic
    doesnt work. I can still hear my friends but noone can hear me. It is the same if i am just playing in a regular game noone can hear me but I can hear everyone else. I have trouble shooted it to the best of my ability and nothing has fixed it yet. I have restarted
    my console, gone through all the settings and cant seem to fix it. Please help! My mic definitely isnt muted.
    yea my headset actually does the samething but its wireless but try your settings
Thema:

1. My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends - Similar Threads - mic doesnt party

2. Is there a way to completely mute background noise from my mic? Noise suppression doesnt work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to completely mute background noise from my mic? Noise suppression doesnt work.: My headset (wireless) picks up everything in my room even with the noise suppression on and its really annoying. I've tried updating the controller and changing all the settings on my xbox. I've...
  3. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  4. Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording?: When i try to record on my xbox it does not capture any voice recording either in party or in game chat. 5741fb8b-4fe6-4cf1-869c-6cac04a6f929
  5. Mic doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesnt work: My mic doesnt work, i can hear people talk but i cant talk [img] 37cd9a55-664f-4a21-b59c-567bbfaf0d08
  6. Mic doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesnt work: My mic is not recognizing on xbox b9aecd9c-c25c-4a7b-a07e-62eb7e444498
  7. Vmoda boom pro mic mute doesnt mute the mic

in XboX Insiders
    Vmoda boom pro mic mute doesnt mute the mic: It doesnt matter which position the physical mic switch is on it will always pic up sound submitted by /u/awesom-01 [link] [comments]
  8. My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.: I recently bought a pair of skullcandy riff over the ear headphones and they worked before but now the sound works but not the microphone and it works on my phone but not my pdp wired controller....
  9. Controller doesnt recognize mic is in unless i hold it a certain way or unplug and plug it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesnt recognize mic is in unless i hold it a certain way or unplug and plug it...: I recently bought a mic off amazon and it has worked flawlessly for about a week. All of the sudden it keeps disconnecting and i have to plug it back in and hold it in a certain way for be to use...
  10. MIc doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    MIc doesnt work: by recording game mic doesnt work at xbox one win10 app….. I set anyway the microphone properly in Windows setting on my notebook.please help. e9e30b23-0698-4089-a5bb-1f5a63277b34