My menu opens up when I press the view button

Discus and support My menu opens up when I press the view button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox menu button opens up when i press the view button on my controller i already restarted my Xbox and it didn't fix it, i don't really know if its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R6 ProLeague✔, Mar 19, 2020.

1. My menu opens up when I press the view button

My Xbox menu button opens up when i press the view button on my controller i already restarted my Xbox and it didn't fix it, i don't really know if its my controller or xbox.

:)

R6 ProLeague✔, Mar 19, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Disconnected from Xbox live while playing backward compatible games

start the game then press the View and Menu buttons (Start and Back buttons) to bring up the 360 menu and sign in to your profile there
  3. Qwertei Win User

Call of Duty 2 on XboxOne

Just to clarify he / she is press the Xbox home button to join or the View and menu button.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-wireless-controller

If they are pressing the Home button to join then it'll bring you to the xbox one home. Please make sure that they press the View and menu button simultaneously to open the Xbox guide menu / Accept invitations.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

How to dvr capture now?

Heya TrepidNiNjaZ3r0!

While in a game, press the Xbox button and then press the view button (the button to the left of the Xbox button). That should bring up the Game DVR menu for you :)
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Halo Wars Backwards Compatibility Problem

pwnginc,

Instead of trying to press the Menu (Start) and View (Back) buttons at the same time, try pressing the view button first, and then the menu button. Tell me if that works.

~Blitz
  6. SammyVS Win User

Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Open the game and when you are in the game's start menu press the VIEW and MENU buttons together, a window will open, go and select ''manage storage'', select ''yes'', and in ''saved games'' look for the game and delete the progress.
Thema:

My menu opens up when I press the view button

1. My menu opens up when I press the view button - Similar Threads - menu opens press

2. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...: Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button my screen just darkens a little and it also freezes a lot Also I forgot to say when I turn it of it’s...
  4. my mic is only being picked up by xbox game bar when the game bar menu is open

in XBoX Accessibility
    my mic is only being picked up by xbox game bar when the game bar menu is open: My microphone is only being heard and picked up when i have the game bar menu open and immediately stops working once i close leave the menu for it. does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  5. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  6. Xbox one x not opening troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x not opening troubleshoot menu: So I got the black screen of death, and couldn't make it work with any method, so i did a hard reset, after 10 minutes of reseting it happened again, i turned it off, but this time the xbox won't...
  7. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  8. Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...: I've had this issue for a while with my PC and I thought it was a problem with a few specific games, until I bought a laptop. While playing the games on my laptop, I am able to screenshot, alt-tab...
  9. How do I fix MW2 from black screening after I open my menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix MW2 from black screening after I open my menu?: Every time I open any menu that is Xbox related (even the keyboard for typing names for loadouts, recording an clip, etc.) on MW2, the game black screens and comes back after a few seconds. This...
  10. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...: -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play" -The correct installation...