My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with...

Discus and support My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; He joined my party last night then next minute hes banned for nothing 85dac0aa-0a8f-46f5-9084-6ccb01d95a06 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Josh Yates1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Josh Yates1
    Josh Yates1 Guest

My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with...

He joined my party last night then next minute hes banned for nothing

:)

Josh Yates1, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with getting him unbanned

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josh,I'm sorry about what happened to your friends account, however Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. DoG Centaur Win User

Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?

My question is how do you investigate something that was supposinly said in a party. Are all voice chats recorded. My son was banned for some reason and we dont know why. He has only beennplaying with me and he has not said or done anything. So was
    he banned just because someone got upset and decided to report him falsely. As the ban was from voice communication i can only assume it was for something he said which is not possible. Also why dont we receive a message pitlining why you were banned.
  4. Kevin Leefarr Win User

hacking games - why do people do it ???

I think it's a bit unfair for the die hard fans of the Modern Warfare series to be banned, either temporarily or permanently due to joining a hacked game session.

My son, who is a very keen player of the series has been banned for a couple of weeks due to joining a game that he says was hacked.

I did ask him if he knew it was hacked and why didn't he leave? Not sure what the answer was in the end. Either way, I am actually glad that it's a complete xbox-live ban for two weeks, because he is getting a bit to involved.

There must be a way in todays technologically advanced era that the games can be spotted and removed.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

banned 1 week past end date

yeah my friend also got the same ban but he is now using a 2nd account on a new console to join party's whilst playing on his main account that has all his progression and stuff... this is disappointing for me and doesn't help my psychological issues. XBOX
    U SUCK
    Be aware if he is doing this to avoid a ban then this is also a violation of the Code of conduct and Terms of Use
  6. MRsuperglue Win User

banned 1 week past end date

yeah my friend also got the same ban but he is now using a 2nd account on a new console to join party's whilst playing on his main account that has all his progression and stuff... this is disappointing for me and doesn't help my psychological issues. XBOX
    U SUCK
Thema:

1. My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with... - Similar Threads - mates has been

2. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  3. Xbox one controller with sharp edges at mating edges on sides

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller with sharp edges at mating edges on sides: Easy as Apple pie. Get rid of these sharp edges yourself. Just protect the unit with painters tape on edge causing issue then masking tape ziplock baggie over unit and tape to the painters tape...
  4. team mates voice chat disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    team mates voice chat disabled: Playing war zone dmz on xbox series x, there are crosses next to my team mates speaker icons. I can't hear them. I've checked settings and voice chat enabled. It's just suddenly happened. Reboot...
  5. Cloud streaming on huawei mate pad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud streaming on huawei mate pad: Hi all I got an huawei matepad for Christmas and I subscribe to game pass ultimate but its unplayable on the tablet just keeps freezing on me my network is perfect and I couldn't be any closer...
  6. My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}

in XBoX on Windows
    My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}: My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully, he has tried restarting his PC and has also reinstalled the...
  7. I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him: My mate send me a funny message and i reported him as a joke can he get unbanned 8c1e7d21-1c50-45f1-9c06-c3d788bf579a
  8. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments]
  9. Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz: Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming up plz help me . 47e0b154-8db0-4279-9662-3e08a11bfad5
  10. I have been banned because my mate was at my house and he typed something rude and I have been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned because my mate was at my house and he typed something rude and I have been ...: How can I get my account inbanned? 0fb68f81-db61-4560-99df-f75bdba5d37b