MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Discus and support MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the recent marketplace. When i am signed out of my profile, i can see all the new promotions, CoD ghosts season
    pass ect ect.. The Indie game section of the market place has just failed, it says there is nothing in it and doesn't give me an error code. I have tried deleting and recovering my profile, clearing the system cache, troubleshooting network errors ect ect..
    Nothing helped.

This issue really became an inconvenience today when i went on GTA V for the first time in a while and got told that I had to download compatability packs in order to play online. I tried downloading them, but the content wouldnt even show up for download.
    I entered the error code and did all the steps, still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

:)

HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    3 Month Live discount

If he meant on the xbox marketplace you wont get cards on from the gamertags you put it on (unfortunately) MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! :(

Gift3d, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Problem with Xbox live marketplace when trying to update card details?

im trying to update card details as me card wont be accepted for some odd reason, but when i try to update details it tells me marketplace isnt available, but when i try to buy points or sommat it works fine, whats wrong with it, is marketplace been playing
    up past few hours?

YORKSHIRE1993, Jan 1, 2014
  4. abkingston Win User

Status Code 807B01F4

same problem here .no marketplace i have cleaned the cache and whatever else i can do .what gets me is that i cant even play any of my older titles says they need to update and then it wont let them .
  5. AustereSnail35 Win User

Xbox live games (NTSC / PAL)

if its on this site, but not on my console marketplace, then does that mean i wont be able to get it?
  6. MurderSauruz Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

I did buy it ingame I went to forza marketplace in race central but it wont show up in my garage
  7. Terrors the God Win User

I cant download The Amazing World of Gumball Gamer Pics

I cant even find it on my console, and when I try to download them from the marketplace online, it wont let me :/
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Currently a Gold member but on Xboxlive rewards says upgrade to gold....

If you upgraded outside of purchasing on the marketplace you wont be rewarded
Thema:

MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! - Similar Threads - MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE

2. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace: I've bought some bundles recently from the marketplace just to recieve an error code. My account was charged but I couldn't get what I bought so now I'm annoyed what's the deal there anyone know?...
  4. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  5. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  6. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  7. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  8. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  9. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  10. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...