MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Discus and support MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the recent marketplace. When i am signed out of my profile, i can see all the new promotions, CoD ghosts season
    pass ect ect.. The Indie game section of the market place has just failed, it says there is nothing in it and doesn't give me an error code. I have tried deleting and recovering my profile, clearing the system cache, troubleshooting network errors ect ect..
    Nothing helped.

This issue really became an inconvenience today when i went on GTA V for the first time in a while and got told that I had to download compatability packs in order to play online. I tried downloading them, but the content wouldnt even show up for download.
    I entered the error code and did all the steps, still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

:)

HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    3 Month Live discount

If he meant on the xbox marketplace you wont get cards on from the gamertags you put it on (unfortunately) MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! :(

Gift3d, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Problem with Xbox live marketplace when trying to update card details?

im trying to update card details as me card wont be accepted for some odd reason, but when i try to update details it tells me marketplace isnt available, but when i try to buy points or sommat it works fine, whats wrong with it, is marketplace been playing
    up past few hours?

YORKSHIRE1993, Jan 1, 2014
  4. abkingston Win User

Status Code 807B01F4

same problem here .no marketplace i have cleaned the cache and whatever else i can do .what gets me is that i cant even play any of my older titles says they need to update and then it wont let them .
  5. AustereSnail35 Win User

Xbox live games (NTSC / PAL)

if its on this site, but not on my console marketplace, then does that mean i wont be able to get it?
  6. MurderSauruz Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

I did buy it ingame I went to forza marketplace in race central but it wont show up in my garage
  7. Terrors the God Win User

I cant download The Amazing World of Gumball Gamer Pics

I cant even find it on my console, and when I try to download them from the marketplace online, it wont let me :/
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Currently a Gold member but on Xboxlive rewards says upgrade to gold....

If you upgraded outside of purchasing on the marketplace you wont be rewarded
Thema:

MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! - Similar Threads - MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE

2. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  3. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  4. If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...: Left 4 dead 2 isnt showing up in my purchase history at all nor is any of my dlc i kmowni bought the game but issue is that it is not im my purchase history and now that i have it downloaded on my...
  5. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  6. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  8. Why i can't i open marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't i open marketplace?: I just download minecraft today and i still can't open marketplace or change skin and i see this "Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production/" in marketplace can you...
  9. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  10. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...