MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Discus and support MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the recent marketplace. When i am signed out of my profile, i can see all the new promotions, CoD ghosts season
    pass ect ect.. The Indie game section of the market place has just failed, it says there is nothing in it and doesn't give me an error code. I have tried deleting and recovering my profile, clearing the system cache, troubleshooting network errors ect ect..
    Nothing helped.

This issue really became an inconvenience today when i went on GTA V for the first time in a while and got told that I had to download compatability packs in order to play online. I tried downloading them, but the content wouldnt even show up for download.
    I entered the error code and did all the steps, still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

:)

HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    3 Month Live discount

If he meant on the xbox marketplace you wont get cards on from the gamertags you put it on (unfortunately) MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! :(

Gift3d, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Problem with Xbox live marketplace when trying to update card details?

im trying to update card details as me card wont be accepted for some odd reason, but when i try to update details it tells me marketplace isnt available, but when i try to buy points or sommat it works fine, whats wrong with it, is marketplace been playing
    up past few hours?

YORKSHIRE1993, Jan 1, 2014
  4. abkingston Win User

Status Code 807B01F4

same problem here .no marketplace i have cleaned the cache and whatever else i can do .what gets me is that i cant even play any of my older titles says they need to update and then it wont let them .
  5. AustereSnail35 Win User

Xbox live games (NTSC / PAL)

if its on this site, but not on my console marketplace, then does that mean i wont be able to get it?
  6. MurderSauruz Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

I did buy it ingame I went to forza marketplace in race central but it wont show up in my garage
  7. Terrors the God Win User

I cant download The Amazing World of Gumball Gamer Pics

I cant even find it on my console, and when I try to download them from the marketplace online, it wont let me :/
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Currently a Gold member but on Xboxlive rewards says upgrade to gold....

If you upgraded outside of purchasing on the marketplace you wont be rewarded
Thema:

MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! - Similar Threads - MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE

2. Help me please. Achievements and Marketplace inventory has been reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me please. Achievements and Marketplace inventory has been reset.: I had a lot of stuff from Marketplace and achievements. I deleted the game from Amazon appstore and redownloaded from Google Play. I logged in and everything is there except Marketplace things I...
  3. MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less.: Hello, i have a problem with failed purchases in the MSFS marketplace that neither the steam nor the xbox support recognizes. I bought MSFS on steam for pc and tried to buy something in the...
  4. I can't buy the Orange Box on the Xbox Marketplace. Can I get some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Orange Box on the Xbox Marketplace. Can I get some help?: I really wanted to buy the Orange Box so I could play it on my Xbox One with backward compatibility. However, when I click "Buy Game", it just redirects me to the front page of the Xbox website....
  5. I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5: About a month ago the forzathon shop and auction house in FH5 have been greyed out, and I no longer can access the rivals option leaving me with only part of the game I used to play. When I click...
  6. Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace world not downloading: on my Minecraft on my iPad, I purchased a world, called SpongeBob SquarePants by Spark Universe. it shows it is downloading, but it hasn't changed in 2 days. is there anyway I can fix this? or...
  7. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  8. Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?: My friend recommended the game to me and after looking at the price on the Xbox Marketplace it seemed considerably better than other prices out there ranging from £20-60. I planned on downloading...
  9. Xbox one Marketplace wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Marketplace wont work: Over the last week or so I have tried to access the "New Releases" tab of the marketplace. Everytime i get the same message, either "We couldnt find anything" or "There was a problem, check back...
  10. GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!!: Back in December, I purchased GTA V through the XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE(not any discs) and I downloaded it over night. It worked fine until last week. Last week before the Independence Day update,...