My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...

Discus and support My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I originally had a problem with my game where every time I would try and load into a world my game would crash and I did everything I could find until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by landen b, Jan 21, 2023.

1. landen b
    landen b Guest

My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...

I originally had a problem with my game where every time I would try and load into a world my game would crash and I did everything I could find until I reset my console and now when I try and load my world it won’t sync and it’s really worrying because of all the time I’ve spent on it.

:)

landen b, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I can do?

3. Francia J. Win User

My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I can do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. landen b Win User

I tried this and it didn’t work and now 2 of my saves are gone so I’m getting a little more worried.
  5. Team Bowie Win User

Damaged Save - Minecraft in Xbox One

So what if I saw this message and hit cancel rather than delete? Suddenly that world no longer shows up in my Play game menu to be able to fix anything by cloud syncing. Just missing. (Xbox One/Xbox live)

I've been in chat with the Xbox support (India?) twice and all they could tell me to try was delete profile and do a hard reset which I did. The oher world synced from the cloud, but not THIS one, my prized one. HELP!!!!!!
  6. Slashworthy Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Worlds not loading

This worked on two of my worlds but not on my main world. When i click A, and try and sync it there is now 'syncing' bar or loading screen, it takes me instantly back to the play game screen. The other two worlds are now working though.
Thema:

1. My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I... - Similar Threads - main world longer

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  4. How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...: So I have 2 Xbox consoles at 2 different addresses which I often alternate between and when I play minecraft on one of them, it will sync the progress and data from the cloud from the other one I...
  5. I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...: I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different account and it’s not working may I get some help 6637599f-ad2e-4f05-8142-6df77ca3f60e
  6. Main xbox account stuck on locating server when joining friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Main xbox account stuck on locating server when joining friend's world: when I joined my friend using my main account i'm always stuck on locating screen and when I press cancel it doesn't cancel, it just keeps on going, so I reopened minecraft and join my friend's...
  7. Monster Hunter World Graphics Glitching / Artifacting only Main Title screen (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Monster Hunter World Graphics Glitching / Artifacting only Main Title screen (Xbox Series X): Is anyone having this glitch / bug happening on the Main Title screen of Monster Hunter World (Downloaded via Game Pass)? It seems to appear only in the Main Title screen, not in-game. The...
  8. Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...: If I buy the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne dlc and activate it on the main console account, will other profiles on the same console be able to play it? Thank you very much in advance / Se eu...
  9. Glitch with my main MineCraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch with my main MineCraft world: Hey I really need help. I have a world that I started five days after MineCraft came out on the Xbox 360 and I've since put hundreds of hours into it as well as dozens of others putting dozens of...
  10. Lost My Main Minecraft World :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost My Main Minecraft World :(: Today I decided to check out my main save on Minecraft, I've spent a lot of time on developing and it was the only world that I really played. It was fine when I was using it last night, but when...