My madden Game start up frozen "lacing up the cleats"screen. Couple days now

Discus and support My madden Game start up frozen "lacing up the cleats"screen. Couple days now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; madden froze couple days now 185265ec-feb7-4854-8688-7d8cc5d6114c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RB Betts, Jun 2, 2023.

1. RB Betts
    RB Betts Guest

madden froze couple days now

:)

RB Betts, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game, RB.
  3. Paradocks01 Win User

Madden 25 Freezes

Oh BTW, that screen with the "Connection Lost" bit is frozen. I've turned off the XBox and the second I turn it on and try to open up Madden, there it is.
  4. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

Xbox frozen on start up screen

have you tried console without HD? i'd check your HD for corrupt files,and clear cache,see if that helps
  5. Francia J. Win User

How to fix frozen screen on start up?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  6. Courtacopia Win User

How to fix frozen screen on start up?

[​IMG]
    This is the screen is shows and wont let us do anything
Thema:

1. My madden Game start up frozen "lacing up the cleats"screen. Couple days now - Similar Threads - madden Game start

2. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  3. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  4. While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing: While in madden 24 online franchise mode, after the most recent update the game freezes when I get on offense and I have to restart madden. Nothing I've done has helped; re-installed, cleared...
  5. madden 24 game share bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    madden 24 game share bug: so me and my dad game share madden 24 and it has been working fine until we both playing at the same time in different houses. and it says that someone is on the gamer profile and we can’t play....
  6. My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?: Split from this thread. I want to stop crashing 8559469b-1194-44c2-afc5-640de77dcfc5
  7. Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game: I bought a digital Madden points code and it went to the wrong gen game 495c6596-f6bf-41af-ae26-ae082c8c0640
  8. My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?: madden continue to crash during play 305702c0-c7f7-4792-9933-eb53684be229
  9. i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...: I want to play madden 24 but i cant because my game is telling me to repurchase the game 6c9cf28f-2d8b-4582-971e-09bc69b89231
  10. Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.: Hi, Since 8/12/19, everytime I try to connect with an opponent online, The game disconnects and give me a loss. I have ran a detail internet test via the console as well as from computers in my...