My madden 25 for xbox one won't let me play online

Discus and support My madden 25 for xbox one won't let me play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get my madden 25 to work online all the time. Yesterday I played but today NO what is going on with the EA server?? I am so frustrated with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pappen birds, Jan 6, 2014.

1. pappen birds
    pappen birds Guest

I can't get my madden 25 to work online all the time. Yesterday I played but today NO what is going on with the EA server?? I am so frustrated with this matter!! Right now it freezes when I try to connect to online game. I know my connection is great I
    have checked it multiple times . Please let me know what I can do to solve this problem thanks.

:)

pappen birds, Jan 6, 2014
  2. NickyG 0115
    NickyG 0115 Guest
    Madden 25 (online tuning data)

Hey just wondering if anyone has an idea how to fix that my madden 25 on Xbox One won't successfully download the online tuning data. This means I can't update the rosters and cannot play online. If anyone has an idea how to fix it please let me know.
    Thanks.

NickyG 0115, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Juiced46
    Juiced46 Guest
    Madden 25 save question from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

So I have Madden 25 for my Xbox 360. I plan on getting it for the Xbox one as well. Will my saved cloud games transfer to the Xbox One version or will I be starting over? Also will online play work between both systems? i.e If I am playing on Xbox One can
    someone with Xbox 360 play online against me?

Juiced46, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day birds! Sorry to hear about the troubles with connecting to online Madden games. When you say it freezes, are you able to exit to your home screen or back out at all, or does it completely freeze the game and system? Do any error messages appear?

Let's try power cycling your console. While it's turned on, hold the console's power button for 5-10 seconds and allow it to completely shut down. Wait a full 30 seconds, then start it back up and try playing the game again.

If it still behaves the same way, try another game and see if you're able to connect there. Let us know the result, and whether this is affecting more games than just Madden!

Misses Joust, Jan 7, 2014
  5. SkinsLvr31
    SkinsLvr31 Guest
    My madden 25 on xbox one wont let me do the latest download needed to play the game. Connection is fine. Other games work fine. Just Madden wont play. It played fine Thanksgiving....now the update wont even load. Ive done all the power down troubleshooting.
    Used several wired and wireless connections. Nothing works

SkinsLvr31, Jan 14, 2014
  6. I am having the exact same issues. Madden 25 freezes on my xbox one whenever it attempts to connect to the EA servers. If at the start you immediately cancel the attempted connection you can play offline but any attempt to update the rosters or connect
    online and the game freezes (you can go to the home screen and quit the game from there).

There are hundreds of posts on the EA forums since the game was released reporting similar issues. There has been no real response from EA. This is completely unacceptable and not only speaks to EA's lack of concern for its customers (something I will
    think very carefully about doing again) but reflects poorly on Microsoft!

If anyone has a solution or a way to confirm that EA actually is working on a solution please let us know.

VanishingCortex, Jan 24, 2014
  7. I had the same problem. I spent 3 hours on the phone with support and nothing worked. I purchased the game on pre order and picked it up day one with the new Xbox one. Just guessing there was a problem with the madden 25 cd I went and exchanged it for another
    madden 25. And it works great. I think it is a problem with the first rollout of the Xbox one madden game. Give this a try because nothing else worked. Make sure you uninstall the original game and re install the new game.

One To Watch2, Jan 27, 2014
  8. GOW_FRYLOCK
    GOW_FRYLOCK Guest

is xbox one live down today??? I can not sign in to my account at all!!!

GOW_FRYLOCK, Dec 25, 2014
  9. Skunkboy74
    Skunkboy74 Guest
    Hey GOW FRYLOCK!

I'm afraid there are currently some issues with the Live service that are preventing many users from signing in, playing games, etc. Your issue is probably linked to the ongoing service disruption.

You can stay up-to-date on this problem by visiting the
    Xbox Live Service status page
    . If you're from the US, you can also sign up to receive a phone or text notification when the service is restored.

If you continue to experience any problems after the service is back to normal, feel free to create a new thread (as this one is quite a few months old) and I'm sure someone will jump to help! My madden 25 for xbox one won't let me play online :D

Skunkboy74, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SkinsLvr31 Win User

My madden 25 on xbox one wont let me do the latest download needed to play the game. Connection is fine. Other games work fine. Just Madden wont play. It played fine Thanksgiving....now the update wont even load. Ive done all the power down troubleshooting.
    Used several wired and wireless connections. Nothing works
  11. GhostDoG45 Win User

Can I be on Xbox 360 and ONE at the same time while on live?

Depends on what your doing. I tried playing Madden 15 on my xbox one while my kids were playing minecraft on the 360 and no dice. I could play as long as I didn't sign in. It won't let me play Madden Ultimate Team unless I do sign in so....
  12. GOW_FRYLOCK Win User

is xbox one live down today??? I can not sign in to my account at all!!!
  13. One To Watch2 Win User

I had the same problem. I spent 3 hours on the phone with support and nothing worked. I purchased the game on pre order and picked it up day one with the new Xbox one. Just guessing there was a problem with the madden 25 cd I went and exchanged it for another
    madden 25. And it works great. I think it is a problem with the first rollout of the Xbox one madden game. Give this a try because nothing else worked. Make sure you uninstall the original game and re install the new game.
  14. VanishingCortex Win User

I am having the exact same issues. Madden 25 freezes on my xbox one whenever it attempts to connect to the EA servers. If at the start you immediately cancel the attempted connection you can play offline but any attempt to update the rosters or connect
    online and the game freezes (you can go to the home screen and quit the game from there).

There are hundreds of posts on the EA forums since the game was released reporting similar issues. There has been no real response from EA. This is completely unacceptable and not only speaks to EA's lack of concern for its customers (something I will
    think very carefully about doing again) but reflects poorly on Microsoft!

If anyone has a solution or a way to confirm that EA actually is working on a solution please let us know.
Thema:

1. My madden 25 for xbox one won't let me play online - Similar Threads - madden won't let

2. I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...: I have madden 22 on disc , but it won't let me play because it says I need game pass, why? Xbox one s. 4f871220-5424-481c-8a32-96b63dadb399
  3. MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS: MADDEN 23 WON'T CONNECT TO ANY ONLINE SERVERS OR GAMES. I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT NO MORE. I'VE ALREADY WASTED WEEKS TRYING TO TROUBLESHOOT THROUGH EA, BUT THEIR CONCLUSION IS THIS IS...
  4. My madden 20 won't get past downloading 44.5% and it stops when it resumes downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My madden 20 won't get past downloading 44.5% and it stops when it resumes downloading: Hello there if anyone can help me with my madden 20 since it won't get pass downloading 44.5% and help me out 137d4a4c-2f16-41eb-90a1-fdd516aa7a8a
  5. Madden 20 won't finish installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 won't finish installing: On my console I have played Madden 20 before but now when I try to redownload it this is all from a disk by the way it will install reach 50% and then stop how do I fix this?...
  6. MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server: I have this issue for more than a month now and can not find any solutions. I have a Xbox ultimate plan MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server. Since some of the games...
  7. Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? b0bf0f5b-a238-4371-9522-a624734a1bb4
  8. Madden 19 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 won't start.: very frustrating. Bought hof edition pre sale and it still won't start. Boots me out to home screen every time. b8b190a7-5740-40b5-8ad9-e71bd3014166
  9. Why won't Madden 18 let me connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Madden 18 let me connect: Madden 18 won't connect to the ea servers 00f896dc-8155-4ea1-9534-e3735dfa05bb
  10. My Xbox won't let me play Madden 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won't let me play Madden 17: I have a problem with my Xbox so about a month ago I got Madden 17 it ran ok when I got it no problems. But today it said that I couldn't play because it said that "TO PLAY THIS GAME YOU'LL NERD...