my Lumia 625 video and audio trouble

Discus and support my Lumia 625 video and audio trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; mohon bantuan. Nokia Lumia 625 saya tiba2 hilang suara dan tidak dapat memutar video.. Apa ada cara memperbaiki. Trimakasih... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CompactOcean479, Mar 26, 2018.

1. my Lumia 625 video and audio trouble

mohon bantuan. Nokia Lumia 625 saya tiba2 hilang suara dan tidak dapat memutar video.. Apa ada cara memperbaiki. Trimakasih

:)

CompactOcean479, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Familia

meu celular nokia lumia 625 pede para configura familia pra mim abaixa aplicativo

[Translation: My nokia phone lumia 625 asks configures family to me lowers application]

AdornedBag80266, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Age Of Empires: Castle Siege 12/16/2014 update to version 1.0.4.135

Lumia 625 and exactly the same problem

Player017100201, Mar 26, 2018
  4. SuperDan9001
    SuperDan9001 Guest

SuperDan9001, Apr 27, 2018
  5. SuperDan9001 Win User

6. AdornedBag80266 Win User

Familia

meu celular nokia lumia 625 pede para configura familia pra mim abaixa aplicativo

[Translation: My nokia phone lumia 625 asks configures family to me lowers application]
  7. Player017100201 Win User

Age Of Empires: Castle Siege 12/16/2014 update to version 1.0.4.135

Lumia 625 and exactly the same problem
  8. Stu Fae The YY Win User

hey guys

got the nokia lumia 625 love it still discovering new things
  9. Patronangel Win User

Smartglass crashing

I have the same issue. SmartGlass is crashing when I try to use it.

It is not working on my Lumia 625. Also it is not working also on y Windows 8.1 PC and also its not working on my windows tablet.

Please fix this as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. my Lumia 625 video and audio trouble - Similar Threads - Lumia 625 video

2. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  3. How to download games for Nokia Lumia phones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download games for Nokia Lumia phones: Hi! - I am having a game problem, I have a nokia lumia 630 phone. I was referred by a friend to the game download website at techbigs.com, I have visited that website and downloaded successfully...
  4. Nokia Lumia 950

in XBoX on Mobile
    Nokia Lumia 950: I bought a used Nokia Lumia 950 off of ebay so I could download and play those phone games which were delisted on older phone models. They install fine and play but when I earn achievements they...
  5. no puedo jugar halo en lumia[Translation-I can't play halo in lumia]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo jugar halo en lumia[Translation-I can't play halo in lumia]: con la actualización de la aplicación llamada Xbox (ahora compañero de Xbox) ya no puedo jugar halo spartan assault y halo spartan strike solo me sale el error de que tengo que iniciar sesión pero...
  6. WP 8.1 (Lumia 532) achievements not synchronizing to xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WP 8.1 (Lumia 532) achievements not synchronizing to xbox.com: Good evening all, So i've unlocked some achievements in this terrible game 'Centipede' on my Lumia 532 (WP 8.1): https://i.imgsafe.org/21/219c3d9b94.jpeg I'm talking about the achievements i've...
  7. ถ้าบัญชีเฟซบุคผมลิงค์กับxbox ใน nokia lumiaที่พังไปเเล้วอะครับ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    ถ้าบัญชีเฟซบุคผมลิงค์กับxbox ใน nokia lumiaที่พังไปเเล้วอะครับ...: [Title Translation - If the Facebook account I link to the xbox in nokia lumia that is broken I have a new xbox. Go to unlink. What do Facebook accounts have to do?] ครั้งหนึ่งผมเคยใช้วินโดว์โฟน...
  8. Noki lumia 1320 için instegram uygulaması [Noki Instegram app for Lumia 1320]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Noki lumia 1320 için instegram uygulaması [Noki Instegram app for Lumia 1320]: Merhaba, nokia lumia 1320 telefonuma mağazadan instegram beta kurdum ama giremiyorum. Bana uyarı olarak instegramı güncelle geliyor. Translation: [Hi, I installed the Instegram beta on my Nokia...
  9. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl Hello, I use phone wifi hotspot to play with One X online and is working ok, the only thing is I have a limited NAT, is there...
  10. Have a problem with my WP Store on Nokia Lumia 920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a problem with my WP Store on Nokia Lumia 920: Good Day. I have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 920: WP Store doesnt work. When I need to refresh my Apps, the screen shows the mistake c101b000. So I cant do anything, only delete my apps. I live...