My LT and RT dont work together
Discus and support My LT and RT dont work together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my gamepad yesterday, less than 24 hours have passed since then, so the serial code does not work and I cannot get help from the support bot,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Илья Платонов, Jul 23, 2023.
Thema:
My LT and RT dont work together
Loading...
-
My LT and RT dont work together - Similar Threads - dont together
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Why dont i have the insider program badge?
in XboX InsidersWhy dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments] -
Downloads dont start when updates are available
in XboX InsidersDownloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by... -
i bought valorant point but i dont have
in XBoX Games and Appsi bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant... -
Mincraft dont log me into my account
in XBoX AccessibilityMincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a... -
whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5 -
Xbox one wireless controller dont work
in XBoX on WindowsXbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...