My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

Discus and support My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron Carson, May 4, 2023.

1. Aaron Carson
    Aaron Carson Guest

My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder Scrolls games. I had then reinstalled Dead By Daylight and started playing it. I played Dead By Daylight on my PC but swapped over to Xbox a few days ago because my account was terminated for using mods, (ON PC, ON A STEAM/DIFFERENT ACCOUNT) In no way once I installed it on Xbox, did I tamper or mod or cheat the game. This is the only scenario that I can think of that could have possibly led to the ban of my account. If this is NOT the case, then I have absolutely no idea, because I've done nothing wrong. My steam account in which was used to play Dead By Daylight on PC has the same email as this Xbox Account. Perhaps that could have led to a false ban considering the ban message I received includes "The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the Community Standards for Xbox or Microsoft Services Agreement." Again, I've never cheated on Xbox, I've never modded on Xbox, and there is absolutely no proof, and I know for a fact. This ban is wrong, upsetting, and saddening. I have had this account for a very long time, and it also affects Minecraft on my pc, considering Mojang and Microsoft accounts are now merged. Can I please get in contact with an Xbox support HUMAN, or any sort of phone call so that we can figure this out. Again, I have been wrongfully banned. This profile has never engaged in any sort of mods or cheats, especially utilizing my xbox. I've already tried to appeal, but it was denied where it explained that my ban was for cheating. I immediately knew this was wrong, because I know i've never cheated. Please help me.

:)

Aaron Carson, May 4, 2023
  2. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

This is a different account? My OTHER one was banned are you seriously that dumb you can't read? No one knows why they are banned, there has been cases of 1000's of people who have been banned and they were playing GTA as their last game, someone has ***
    up somewhere, and I have been banned wrongfully! and the achievements have been like this for sooo long, I dont care about this account its my other one which has been banned wrongfully.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea why. Is there any way I can get my account back?

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions. :(

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea why. Is there any way I can get my account back?

We dont issue bans or view what causes them.

I suggest using that link.

Sorry :(
  5. Aaron Carson Win User

Is it possible that the email is what caused my ban
  6. ChrisCollurafici Win User

Account Suspended

So essentially I've been a Microsoft customer for a long time and this is how I get treated when I'm wrongfully banned there's no if or ends or buts no one's able to help me are you serious.
Thema:

1. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea... - Similar Threads - long Account has

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  4. How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?: So my little cousin managed to get onto my Xbox over the holidays and spend $450 in cash on Madden 24. I requested a refund for the purchases on January 5th, 2024, and all my requests (3 in total)...
  5. i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...: it’s the test where u have the icons and hands pointing that the animals have the same icon like i do not understand i’ve been trying for an hour now and it still makes me retake it even tho i...
  6. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...
  7. How long is the review process for a suspended account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long is the review process for a suspended account?: I am asking this as I had my account locked while I had Two-Factor Authentication and requested an unlock from Microsoft Support. Microsoft then suspended the account because of the two factor...
  8. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f
  9. The phone linked with my old account is long gone, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The phone linked with my old account is long gone, what can I do?: My childhood account hasn't been used for years as I moved to PC back in 2015/16 but I've been on the Xbox more lately and wanted to get into my old account instead of using a new one. I know the...
  10. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED A VERY VERY VEERRYY LONG TIME PLEASE HALP MEH!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED A VERY VERY VEERRYY LONG TIME PLEASE HALP MEH!!!: My account with the gamertag ImDelirious1337 is hacked and i cant recover it because of stupid 2 step verification email is[ModRemoved] the password is all i need just... help me!!...