my logitech g920 steering wheel won't calibrate

Discus and support my logitech g920 steering wheel won't calibrate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my logitech g920 steering wheel does not calibrate, last night I wanted to play and I realized that my steering wheel did not give the calibration... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IanChangTI, Apr 16, 2022.

1. IanChangTI
    IanChangTI Guest

my logitech g920 steering wheel does not calibrate, last night I wanted to play and I realized that my steering wheel did not give the calibration turns, if the light turns on when I connect it to the console, someone who can help me?

:)

IanChangTI, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello IanChangTI, I did a search, and found a procedure related to your question in the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/logitech/comments/ntd5...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

What are you hoping to get this year?

I would like to add a second console in my house and I hope to receive a steering wheel (like the Logitech G920)!
  4. BruceMohler Win User

How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
  5. BlatVirtualRR Win User

The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

Latest on the DUFF Update;

Logitech issues a statement;

"To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
Thema:

1. my logitech g920 steering wheel won't calibrate - Similar Threads - logitech g920 steering

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  10. Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...: My logitech wheel vibrates uncontrollably when using F1 2021. I have had the wheel and the game for some time now but the problem has occurred only in the last couple of weeks. Is it because of a...