My live streaming for twitch isn’t working

Discus and support My live streaming for twitch isn’t working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m trying to go live on twitch on my Xbox but when I press “Start your stream” it loads for a bit then says “something went wrong. Try live streaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zawakillua, May 30, 2023.

1. Zawakillua
    Zawakillua Guest

I’m trying to go live on twitch on my Xbox but when I press “Start your stream” it loads for a bit then says “something went wrong. Try live streaming again in a while.” But it’s been saying this for days and I need to go live on twitch for my followers. What should I do?

:)

Zawakillua, May 30, 2023
  2. Aiden Rosemond Win User

hey there,

everytime i stream it says "Your live stream stopped working. Try Restarting it" on twitch and i have been restarting it. like i've tried everything and i don't know how to fix it and no one knows how to fix it and i need some help how to fix it and i have no ideas
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

As a fellow gamer I totally understand how you are feeling and as a streamer I know how important it is to meet your daily stream or weekly targets. No worries let us try to further check on this!

If you are streaming via Xbox console, what I can suggest is to try checking your privacy settings first, next is the connection, and also to see if your account is a child account you can skip this part if not. All steps to check this can be found via this page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

I suggest to run through the steps first in case everything is all good, the next thing to try is to reinstall Twitch app and restart your console after. These are the troubleshooting usually being done on Xbox however, if all has been done already and still the same issue persist, I would suggest to report it to Twitch Support instead as they may need to have your Twitch account checked itself. You may reach them via https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?languag...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information helps somehow. But feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge here in the community to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. eddie flores2 Win User

I'm having the same issue what is wrong with twitch or the Xbox makes me wanna get a Playstation too many problems sheesh
  5. Aiden Rosemond1 Win User

hey there,

everytime i stream it says "Your live stream stopped working. Try Restarting it" on twitch and i have been restarting it. like i've tried everything and i don't know how to fix it and no one knows how to fix it and i need some help how to fix it and i have no ideas
  6. Himiko ���� Win User

Twitch party audio was turned off, how do I turn it back on?

when i stream on twitch the option to include audio isn’t there.
Thema:

1. My live streaming for twitch isn’t working - Similar Threads - live streaming twitch

2. Why doesn’t Diablo 4 pop up on my live stream on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t Diablo 4 pop up on my live stream on twitch: I’m trying to live stream Diablo 4 on twitch But my twitch video is stuck on Start game 5c00faa2-b5ff-41ac-bcdd-8ffa78f34515
  3. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: Split from this thread. I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be Microsoft's fault when it is. With an issue like...
  4. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: We tried called Xbox support and they just said its a internet issue but doesn't make sense, so basically we are trying to stream on twitch and never had a issue in the past, but now sometimes its...
  5. Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch: its 2023 how is there still no option for chat overlay to be put on screen? 5b00a9d4-9e99-4dac-a521-0eeda0326ec0
  6. If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...: What kind of microphone should/can I use? 1ca0dd86-186b-4185-985c-8d4d3623ee95
  7. why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...: can't live stream on tiwtch even though my privacy settings are on allow need help!!! 06cd4ae1-e797-42dd-b3fa-4fdc19e28b20
  8. How do you switch your live stream destination from Twitch to Lightstream? I've tried...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you switch your live stream destination from Twitch to Lightstream? I've tried...: I've recently had overlays made so I can have my stream more professional looking. I can't remove twitch as my destination to replace it with Lightstream. 6406af0e-8a95-4c06-aea6-458d65db5121
  9. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t add category to stream when live on twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t add category to stream when live on twitch: Anyone else having this issue? Use to I would jsut select the game. But now it doesn’t work and I can’t list the category. submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]