My Live account got suspend - Why?

Discus and support My Live account got suspend - Why? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TTV Banks13, Mar 11, 2019.

1. TTV Banks13
    TTV Banks13 Guest

Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall supposed content.

:)

TTV Banks13, Mar 11, 2019
  2. TTV Banks13 Win User

How do I start a case reveiw? I dknt see that option.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No one on the forums can help you. Your only option is to log in on enforcement.xbox.com and on there you will be able to see why you were suspended and if you can, start a case review.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

You will want to take this issue up with the Xbox Enforcement team and they do not monitor the forums. Here is a

link
    to the Xbox Enforcement page.
  5. Tormaz Win User

If you go to enforcement.xbox.com you can see more information on your suspension. Once there you can then click on How Do I? Then Submit case review. Keep in mind there are some requirements such as the suspension has to be longer than 24 hours.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Banks,

Sorry for the issue with the suspension. Enforcement will not disclose any other information of the suspension than they gave you. If it is longer than a day ban, as mentioned you can file a case review on the
    Enforcement site. The Enforcement team will review it and make a decision. This is all up to them, no one on forums or support are unable to do anything about the ban. I will be locking
    this thread as it has been answered by multiple people.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. My Live account got suspend - Why? - Similar Threads - Live account got

2. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  3. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...: i got my account taken by a hacker, i have proof of me owning the account, i just cant find where to get in touch through live chat because i dont have a phone at the moment...
  5. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  6. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  7. Xbox live Account got banned unjustly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Account got banned unjustly: bro i haven't typed anything except gg to ppl in 3 years. Microsoft currently banned me and ther is absolutly no explanation on my enforcement page. Not jus a chat ban they wont let me play...
  8. My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted: Title says it all, I tried logging in one day but my account had completely been erased from existence and it told me to create a new one, I think it may have been a bug because I tried linking my...
  9. Xbox live got removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live got removed from my account: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox because it was freezing and bugging but when I got back on it said I didnt have xbox live. How do I get it back without paying for a whole new membership?...
  10. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444