My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

Discus and support My little brother got com banned on his Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YouKnowMeBoi889, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] trying to make a rap ablum

:)

YouKnowMeBoi889, Nov 4, 2019
  2. oDarth Plagueis Win User

37 times seems excessive. It's good to remember its only a game and not to get so upset we start attacking others verbally. Maybe a break from the game is needed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Yes, as that word violates the code of conduct. He can try submitting a case review at http;//enforcement.xbox.com however, it would be unlikely to be lifted.
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Yes he is, whether he was trying to make a rap album or not, its a word that violates the code of conduct
  5. VargBjorn Win User

Enforcement Act

I know their not wiped but like if I could ask for review I'd explain why I was COM ban and how it wouldn't happen again because my little brother is ban from my Xbox and it sucks I'm stuck ban for something I didn't even do
  6. VargBjorn Win User

Enforcement Act

It wasn't even me who caused the COM ban my little brother played on my account and messaged someone being toxic to him, so I have to wait a whole week for one tiny message I didn't even send yeah that's great
Thema:

1. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox - Similar Threads - little brother got

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  6. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  8. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  9. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  10. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce