My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.

Discus and support My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My little brother wanted to play minecraft again, but when he tried logging in with his usual email, there wasn't an account on it. We tried logging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XLGamer10, Sep 24, 2022.

1. XLGamer10
    XLGamer10 Guest

My little brother wanted to play minecraft again, but when he tried logging in with his usual email, there wasn't an account on it. We tried logging into all our emails to see whether there was an account on them, but his account wasn't on them. We do know the the username however: IlCandyCornlI

:)

XLGamer10, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry, but as per Xbox support "Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your Gamertag."

This means that we just need to check all Microsoft accounts possible along with a helpful link where you can check other methods to locate the Microsoft email address: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Do not know the email used with my minecraft account

Hi Charles! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If was an account made on Minecraft Java you should contact Mojang support maybe they have the possibility to check the email information or to change the email on the account if you know the account information, if was a Bedrock account, you could try the options mentioned here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I can’t remember the email to my other account

Hi Darr_400.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for the incident.

'If you forget or no longer have access to an email address you might have used, contact Minecraft Support. If you cannot get Mojang system emails, visit the Cannot Get Mojang System Emails page. If you have a Microsoft account and forgot your email, contact Microsoft support."

Information in the link down below (I FORGOT THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED FOR MY ACCOUNT):

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us... or no,your email, contact Microsoft support.
  5. Random_473 Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I'd forgot to mention that I had bought Minecraft Java on a different account. But after losing that account I had made a new account. When I switched over, I was given Minecraft bedrock (Minecraft windows 10 edition) not Minecraft Java.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My brother forgot his Xbox account

Thema:

1. My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account. - Similar Threads - little brother forgot

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  6. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  8. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  9. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  10. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce