My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken
Discus and support My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; today, when i opened xbox app i've found my library gone after the update i think for xbox app, and the game pass Section isn't working, only the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahmoud Labib, Mar 12, 2023.
Thema:
My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken
Loading...
-
My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken - Similar Threads - library gone games
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library
in XboX InsidersGames and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...
in XBoX Games and AppsGames being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. (I have had these games since I made the... -
AC Unity is gone from my game library
in XBoX Games and AppsAC Unity is gone from my game library: I own an original Xbox one that came AC Unity bundled in with the console, i had previously played it but when I went to reinstall it on my Xbox Series X it was not in my game library. I turned on... -
Forza Horizon 4 is gone from my library
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Horizon 4 is gone from my library: I'm playing on Xbox One S and I've been checking my whole library and order history for Forza Horizon 4 but sadly i couldn't find it. So please help. 6ee5e4f9-b053-443b-8704-ba9b4701fd40 -
Game is gone from library and orders
in XBoX Games and AppsGame is gone from library and orders: I bought call of duty bo4 a long time ago and now its not in my library. I checked all accounts on my xbox and my orders and its just gone. However, I still have the demo for the private beta when...