My librabry games are gone.

Discus and support My librabry games are gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to own fh4 standard edition which I redeemed a code for, also, I used to own Minecraft java , after which I migrated my account. I remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oprea andrei, Sep 24, 2023.

  1. oprea andrei
    oprea andrei Guest

    My librabry games are gone.


    I used to own fh4 standard edition which I redeemed a code for, also, I used to own Minecraft java , after which I migrated my account. I remember playing on both a year ago, but now I dont even own them.

    Help me pls.

    :)
     
    oprea andrei, Sep 24, 2023
    #1
  2. oprea andrei Win User

    My librabry games are gone.

    Hi! when i logged into xbox it asked me to make an account for the email i was using. I know I dont have anythiing to prove that I own these games, but I can asure you I payed for them.
  3. Cliff A. Win User

    My librabry games are gone.

    Hi oprea andrei



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community



    I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your owned games that is not visible on your account. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can provide.

    For this, it seems that you are confident that you have owned this game of yours and I do truly understand that as well since if we do own a game, we really do know that we have it. For now, possible that there might be some account or sign in credentials that might have been signed in perhaps. Since you have shared that you have those games of yours, how about let us try to double check your account for us to see if those games are there. Here are some steps:

    • Please do double check that you know your main Xbox account for us to sign in.
    • Use an New InPrivate Browser on any browser that you are using since using an InPrivate Browser will not show any cache or any other sign-in credentials that has been saved on the browser.
    • Sign in to : https://account.xbox.com/profile
    • Once your profile has been seen, please click on "ACHIEVEMENTS". This is to show the game that you have the game. Meaning, if there are achievements for Minecraft Java and Forza Horizon 4 that you have mentioned, then it states that the game is on your account.

    In addition, you can refer on this support article to perhaps find your games and add-ons: Find your games and add-ons

    Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.



    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Cliff A. Win User

    My librabry games are gone.

    Hi oprea andrei



    We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.



    Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)



    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. oprea andrei Win User

    My librabry games are gone.

    Hi! I tried both the options but my apps are still gone. I also wanted to mention that Forza Horizon 4 was bought through a third party app that gave me the code to redeem it and minecraft from the official website.Thx for the patience
  6. Cliff A. Win User

    My librabry games are gone.

    Hi oprea andrei



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

    Thank you for responding to the thread, we do appreciate the time and efforts that you have given. For now, it seems like we really need to get ahold of your account. Meaning, we will try find that licenses of the game that you have in which it is not seen. As it turns out, we really have very limited resources here on checking that account that has your game license and we are unable to see it as well since it is asking you to make an account for the email that you are using.

    So for now, let us try to recover your account to see and check if there is a possibility that you can see that account that has your game license. On doing that, please click here:


    Just follow the prompts on how to recover your account if possible and let us know as well right after.

    Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.



    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

My librabry games are gone.

Loading...
  1. My librabry games are gone. - Similar Threads - librabry games are

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...