My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

Discus and support My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really appreciate to know how to fix it as well submitted by /u/Rainproductions1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rainproductions1, Jan 7, 2022.

1. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

/u/Rainproductions1, Jan 7, 2022
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Sorry, asking again if there’s a way to set the adaptive joystick up so that when I click the adaptive joystick, the left thumb stick ( which it is plugged into the left usb port) will act as if I clicked the left thumb stick. I saw something in settings
    to set as shift but am not sure what that is. So if anyone knows how to set the adaptive joystick to click the left thumb stick, please let me in on the secret. They really left a lot of options out. They obviously didn’t work close with people with disabilities,
    as why would you want a joystick that doesn’t function exactly as the thumb stick you’re replacing/taking over.
  3. lildarkshadow82 Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

im having a problem with my left thumb stick moving upwards anybody any clue how to fix it
  4. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Ok, so I finally have everything set up, except one thing- I have the thumb stick joystick adapter plugged into the left usb port of the pad. The controller functions as it should, except when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not function to
    click the left thumb stick, which it controls. Is there a way to do this, or must I find another way to click the left thumb stick?
  5. AaronMasters1 Win User

Which Rubbing Alcohol is good to help with Controller Drift?

I do have an issue with my left analog stick. Sometimes it doesn’t got UP. It seems like a delay in the analog when it goes UP. Could it be the sensor that needs cleaning or the ananlog?

Thanks for the picture and the info
  6. michaelgualtieri2 Win User

Controller issues

Hi,

Thank you for replying so quickly.

This problem is not just with one controller, it happens with all my controllers. The right thumb stick does not work.

I already had done the factory reset, saving games and apps before making the post. I also went into the accessories menu for controllers to the configuration menu and tested the buttons on all controllers. In the test it shows all buttons including the right thumb stick work. Then I went to the menu and switched the thumb sticks. When I went back to the Home Screen the right thumb stick was working but the left was now unresponsive. I will try to do another reset but I don’t believe it has to do with the controllers it’s definitely something with the console. If it doesn’t work I guess I’ll have to send it in for repair.

Thanks again for your timely response
Thema:

My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

1. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it - Similar Threads - left thumb stick

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....
  3. Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?: [img] can anyone help me please, I try to play games on my computer with a controller and when I push my thumb stick down it pulls up this keyboard and I can’t find where it comes from * Moved...
  4. Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help: Hello, I just bought 2 series 2 elite controllers and on the one I am using for myself the left thumb stick will unscrew and this is without the included tool to change the tension. I don't...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem: Hello Since out of the box, I noticed that my brand new v2 elite controller had an issue with the left thumbstick. I have searched the internet and I found numerous posts about the same issue,...
  6. Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click: I go into test mode and can’t get it to register when I click the left thumbstick. I tried adjusting it with the tool but it didnt help. 06d7b211-67a4-4ae8-b369-8e98858d1a6f
  7. “Elite” Series 2 Left Thumb Stick Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Elite” Series 2 Left Thumb Stick Issue: Hi New “elite” series 2 not working as it should, controller purchased in November 2019 so unable to speak to retailer about returns. When pressing up or down on the left thumb stick it is slow...
  8. left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert: Hi, for some reason when playing halo the left thumbstick will not move the halo figure forward when I push forward on the left thumbstick. I slected the legacy setting and then tried to invert...
  9. left thumb stick problem (Xbox one day one controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick problem (Xbox one day one controller): ok Xbox I just borrowed a Xbox one day one controller from my cousin and Everytime I use the left stick for any game it moves my character by itself without me moving it please tell me a solution...
  10. What should I do with my elite controller? (Left thumb stick and Grip Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do with my elite controller? (Left thumb stick and Grip Problem): Ok first im gonna start with the thumbstick, like normal, when you go to remove the thumb stick, it lifts it up when it should be in place, right ones normal. Grips on the other hand, on the...