My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not...

Discus and support My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've no no new updates and my controller is new so I don't understand why it's doing this. Any help is appreciated as I can't even watch YouTube with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by notcylismercado, Nov 22, 2022.

1. My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not...

I've no no new updates and my controller is new so I don't understand why it's doing this. Any help is appreciated as I can't even watch YouTube with this ****.

:)

notcylismercado, Nov 22, 2022
  2. notcylismercado Win User

My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not touching it

Hi Georges. Unfortunately I do not have access to a Windows so I can't reverse the firmware but thank you anyway for trying to help. any other things to try might be helpful, thanks.
  3. Georges C. Win User

My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not touching it

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Notcylismercado, we have some reports that some controls may present some bugs after the last update.

Try to reverse the firmware of the control by following the instructions in the link below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Samus911 Win User

Left bumper won't work on brand new controller.

I'm having a similar issue as well, just that my left trigger is constantly being pressed, even when not pulling the trigger...hope we can still get replacement Day One Controllers.
  5. BETHAMPHETAMlNE Win User

My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

Yeah I tried with other controllers and they work fine. It shows I'm clicking the left stick it's not actually a drift per se, it shows like a press even tho it's not pressed..

It is definitely my elite being perceived as being clicked
  6. SteveManiac Win User

I have been unable to get my code for the month! Is there anything that I can do?

I have constantly been checking my order history, but the points are not even being taken out of the account!
    thank you though!
Thema:

My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not...

1. My left joystick is constantly being registered as being clicked in even though I'm not... - Similar Threads - left joystick constantly

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  5. How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?: When I move up on my joystick, it doesn't register but when I move any other direction, it does register. 38f6bee9-0ca1-47b0-b455-71d5e0cc6fa6
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  7. Xbox controller joystick left side not work good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller joystick left side not work good: the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly pressing it and you can't play like that. . I...
  8. Why doesn't my left joystick work when pushed forward?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my left joystick work when pushed forward?: My Xbox One controller used to work perfectly. But all of a sudden the left stick would stop working when I pushed it forward. I'm to nervous to clean out the inside of my controller, but I've...
  9. Left joystick button (?) isn't working. And joystick/d-pad inputs are being multiplied in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left joystick button (?) isn't working. And joystick/d-pad inputs are being multiplied in...: Hello, my controller is having a few issues with the left joystick. The first problem is that when I'm in either the Xbox home page or in any other Xbox "interfaces" or apps, a single input either...
  10. My left joystick is in an infinite command loop or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick is in an infinite command loop or something: I logged on one day and my controller wouldn’t let me sprint, I went on the testing labs and it tells me that L3 is jammed. I’ve taken it apart and looked at it but nothings worked do you have...